Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Feels Bad 4 peeps who spent 50-100m+ man...

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Rhey wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    my crafted chain is 74 ~ 97 but I mean as long as you're not going for the best of the best then that is pretty good :D Did it drop from the sneaky disciple guy?

Sneaky disciple guy? Idk tbh since I left shock+dance on as I had to take a quick restroom break. Came back and found this greeting me on the floor then I pinched myself to made sure I wasn't dreaming...the rest is history. :D

Didn't expected anything from the run. Just getting the daily coinz to spin festa gacha. So I wasn't really paying attention as I trudge through each Balt mission while being tilted. :o

ok then let me ask a different question. was the mission Counterattack?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I need to find some Kleenex! :lol:
    I'm going to laugh tears when they spill ingredients and coupons and items from every possible seam of gachapon and mob drop in the game (the day after you spend the last 100 million you have to some lucky noob who doesn't know the value of dead bees). Muahahah!

I can appreciate it being from a mob drop, rather than being a gachapon.

Though, I'm not discounting the possibility of that happening eventually, ya'know!
    [Deleted User]Zeo
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 16, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »
    my crafted chain is 74 ~ 97 but I mean as long as you're not going for the best of the best then that is pretty good :D Did it drop from the sneaky disciple guy?

Sneaky disciple guy? Idk tbh since I left shock+dance on as I had to take a quick restroom break. Came back and found this greeting me on the floor then I pinched myself to made sure I wasn't dreaming...the rest is history. :D

Didn't expected anything from the run. Just getting the daily coinz to spin festa gacha. So I wasn't really paying attention as I trudge through each Balt mission while being tilted. :o

ok then let me ask a different question. was the mission Counterattack?

I believe so. Def one of the two new ones(balt mission). If I get another one...I'll be more mindful of which mob drops it. o:)
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I made my own, not sure why people being salty over it dropping, congrats! Serious question though can you defrag it for ruptured metals? Might be a good source if you're crafting another celtic of some sort.
    @Hellkaizer
    If you get it, and want to sell it just be aware that the base materials not including the new drops it needs are around 50m on alexina. Selling this coupon regardless of server for anything even close to 50m you're probably scamming yourself.

I need to find some Kleenex! :lol:
    I'm going to laugh tears when they spill ingredients and coupons and items from every possible seam of gachapon and mob drop in the game (the day after you spend the last 100 million you have to some lucky noob who doesn't know the value of dead bees). Muahahah!

It was amusing I gotta admit how chainz slashy contents been spoiled to back & forth by peeps who sneak peeked about it over in Korea but everyone was completely in the dark about the mob drop of the coveted meta-celtic chainz. Leading to the 50m-100m spending spree spiking rupture metals 2 Broken seal chainz lvl of prices. :trollface:
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited January 17, 2018
    Got 2 Celtics (high-end) in only 2 days.. @Neyna
    #Life
    NeynaZeopawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I made my own, not sure why people being salty over it dropping, congrats! Serious question though can you defrag it for ruptured metals? Might be a good source if you're crafting another celtic of some sort.
    @Hellkaizer
    If you get it, and want to sell it just be aware that the base materials not including the new drops it needs are around 50m on alexina. Selling this coupon regardless of server for anything even close to 50m you're probably scamming yourself.

I don't follow. Ruptured metals still haven't really gone down at all, in fact I sold 2 for 7m. Not to mention the coupon one is pre r1 with enchants.
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Kaga wrote: »
    Got 2 Celtics (high-end) in only 2 days.. @Neyna
    #Life

Should be busy like you and casually run the mission instead and see if I get it :*
    Kaga
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Reverse psychology is real. @Rhey is not even paying attention doing the mission that he doesn't even know from which mission did it drop... meanwhile I'm here checking if there's any drop at all, pressing alt, every time I killed the sneaky disciple and the big mob and got nothing good at all even after spamming a lot of times. I mean the baltane missions are the only thing I have been doing in Mabi ever since it came out.
    Greta
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited January 17, 2018
    2nd Dorchas were selling like crazy @ 2,000,000, now you can't get rid of them at 100,000.

P.S. : yay commas :D
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    edited January 17, 2018
    meh, id rather stick with my cheap-to-repair cutthroat. would rather throw that money at a celtic control bar.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 17, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    Reverse psychology is real. @Rhey is not even paying attention doing the mission that he doesn't even know from which mission did it drop... meanwhile I'm here checking if there's any drop at all, pressing alt, every time I killed the sneaky disciple and the big mob and got nothing good at all even after spamming a lot of times. I mean the baltane missions are the only thing I have been doing in Mabi ever since it came out.

Mabi's Desire sensors. :p
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    ShouK wrote: »

I've been doing the same, and I get frequent 100 ap seal drops, and 100 advanced seal drops which is pretty nice.