[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Save Eyes KR Release False Alarm (I Was Wrong)
I'm just addressing an error I made in sharing the functions of one of the KR Beauty Coupon updates. (Old Thread
It appears that there has yet to be a Save Eyes Coupon, but rather this new coupon item was released with an entirely different predicted function.
Klitschko Royal Eye Change
Sale Notification Page Link
Engrish Google Translate:
With Royal Eye Change Issues cool eyes (ohdeuahyi), aloof, including the eyes, including
Note: Leaving Nexon NA to Youtube
11 species of eye contour You can change the look of one of your eyes.
[Look at the royal eye change]
1) If you use the royal eye change ticket, one of 11 species will change immediately, and the existing eye will disappear.
2) If you change to the new Royal Snow or Odyssey, the information will be added to [Dress Room].
3) Especially when changing to ODI, you can dye your right eye and left eye separately.
* The royal eye change ticket is available once a transaction.
* The probability of appearance of all 11 kinds of eyes that can be changed when using the royal eye change is the same.
* One of the 11 species of royal eye change book has been applied to characters, the same eye appearance does not appear.
(For example, if you use the Royal Eye, you will not have any high-level eyes.)
* The Royal Eye information added to [Dress Room] will disappear from [Dress Room] if you change your eyes' appearance again .
* Audrey eyes can be dyed right / left eyes through the UI of the [Dress Room] eyes tab .
(Please note that even if you dye the right / left eyes with the same pay color, both eyes will use the phone.)
* Even if you use the wrong eye, you can not restore it to your original eye + modification rights. Please be careful.
As you can see, there's a smaller tab above the colors for selecting the other eye that you want to "Dye."