Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So like did anyone get any of the gud prizes?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited January 17, 2018 in General Chat
From the Chainz consolation boxes?

Seeing as it's the last day I tore 1000+ stacks and it was all bust. Nuthin but various recov/gimmicky pots.

I'd wanted @least just one pet rebirth pot. :(

Not even any mats tho the description suggest mats were a thang. :/

sad-face-gif-13.gif

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 17, 2018
    Probably "best" item i got from those boxes was Infernal Blade Coupon, which by using it gives two Infernal Blades... But again, it's a worthless material, people been selling those for 50k each and no one is even interested to buy them.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    best thing i got is just abunch of training seals....for skills i already have at rank 1........
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I got some full day all training pots...
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    My friend counts down, and gets the 5mil check like clockwork. : |
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited January 18, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Probably "best" item i got from those boxes was Infernal Blade Coupon, which by using it gives two Infernal Blades... But again, it's a worthless material, people been selling those for 50k each and no one is even interested to buy them.

I like fragmenting those into Purified Enhancers.
    1 turns into 7~10 of them, and given how common they are, and how they're not a high-demand material like Shattered Metals, they're probably one of the best sources of it.
    Which is good for Enchant Burners!

And I wonder why they'd sell them for 50k.
    Don't they NPC for 100k apiece?
    ZeocourtneyyShouKKokoro
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Imo best thing I got was dungeon/shadow mission passes
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I didn't get anything from Joe. From the gumball machine I got: Three 5% chain training seals, one 30% chain training seal, and two pons (1 pon twice), along with some pots I NPCed. The rest was complete junk.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    I got the 5 million price twice. I was very disappointed to find out that they weren't containers that could hold up to 5 million gold.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    The best thing I got was several pons which was enough to get myself a style tab for thirty day...
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    I got the 5 million price twice. I was very disappointed to find out that they weren't containers that could hold up to 5 million gold.

I think we're talking about the boxes you get for getting none of the rewards. Unless you meant you got that from a box
  • RheyRhey
    Ya'll still got miles better than my prize pool.

Q___Q

But ya making mats & Unique prizes stupidly rare is like rubbing salt on our wounds after we already failed the Spinnerz. :o :/ :s :'(
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    No
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 18, 2018
    Only good thing I got out of it was a single prof hammer...
    And those boxes were literally all I ever got..
    Never got any of the good items, no wings, no celtic chain, no 5m.

Now I know I'll NEVER buy gachas with my money, if my luck was this bad with festia prize event.

Radiant DawnNewbieChainSplatulated
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Iyasenu wrote: »

1 turns into 7~10 of them, and given how common they are, and how they're not a high-demand material like Shattered Metals, they're probably one of the best sources of it.

You have enlightened me. Thank you for this awesome info. I'm glad I didn't give in and sell my infernal blades yet :P I wonder if there's anything else that can be fragmented into something more useful?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The best I got from the boxes is a Eweca Red Upgrade Stone, that I sold for 10m. I never got anything above the 4th prize but I guess getting that stone is equal to two of the 5m prize.
    courtneyy wrote: »

You have enlightened me. Thank you for this awesome info. I'm glad I didn't give in and sell my infernal blades yet :P I wonder if there's anything else that can be fragmented into something more useful?
    You can NPC Runestone of Daring for 50k each and they can also be fragmented into purified enhancers but iirc the amount is less than Infernal Blade Fragment. So right now I'm just hoarding them and planning to use Runestone of Daring instead for enchant burning and Infernal Blade for emergency bank check gold fee.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    "So like did anyone get any of the gud prizes? From the Chainz consolation boxes?"
    No.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    ShouK wrote: »
    The best I got from the boxes is a Eweca Red Upgrade Stone, that I sold for 10m. I never got anything above the 4th prize but I guess getting that stone is equal to two of the 5m prize.
    courtneyy wrote: »

You can NPC Runestone of Daring for 50k each and they can also be fragmented into purified enhancers but iirc the amount is less than Infernal Blade Fragment. So right now I'm just hoarding them and planning to use Runestone of Daring instead for enchant burning and Infernal Blade for emergency bank check gold fee.

Yeah, Runestones of Daring can be fragmented into Purified Enhancers as well, but the rate is 3 Runestones for 3~5 enhancers.
    And I think the NPC for 50k each.
    Whereas Infernal Blade Fragments are 1 for 7~10, selling for 100k.
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 18, 2018
    Ya know all this talk of infernal and runestone shenanigans...I think...Imma just hoardem & stockpile it instead. Who knows...maybe one day I might get enuf Ruptures as excessive waste from farming RS 2 craft an X-grade celtic chainz and snag 50m+ 4 it? ;) :D :p
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I got a 5m check from this event. So it wasn't a complete bust.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I got a rock
    ShadoeNewbieChainOdinwolfePolicromaNilremFroglordpawcalypse