Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Leilicia That's awesome haha :) Always love it when something comes in the colors you want so don't have to use dyes on it.

Hello! Said my next post would be the Matsuri Yukata (F) so here it is! I tried to get it from boxes from the lantern event but since the event was ending and I didn’t wanna risk not being able to find one, I started party spamming buying it. I found a seller who was awesome and sold it to me. I also found the matching sandals for a good price and brought them too. The flowery design on it is gorgeous, even tho the red flowers are undyeable. Love the fan on the back and the design of the bow. Pulled out my Hot Pot Table and Cotton Candy Poofs Sword which is a really old item (can see on my Tumblr), it reminds me of the sweets eaten at festivals haha. I also got a picture with Milk wearing the Matsuri Yukata (M). I’m a little taller in that picture because I didn’t rebirth yet but went and rebirth back to my usual age for the pictures.

fr4LiWy.png

F8woP3l.png

u9Jqfyy.png

Outfit: Matsuri Yukata (F)
    Headpiece: Flamenco Dancer Wig (F)
    Shoes: Matsuri Geta Sandals (F)
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Colorful Kite Balloon, Hot Pot Table, Cotton Candy Poofs Sword
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited November 16, 2017
    Gotta love the PC Desk! Since my boyfriend and I both love gaming :'>

RfJEgp5.jpg

Outfit: Music Q Outfit F
    Head: William Glasses
    Accessory: Red Ring Halo
    Footwear (can't see in screenshot): Rabbit Slippers
    Gloves (cant' see in screenshot): Meet-cute Bracelet
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Chibisai haha that's awesome :D Super cute too, those new chairs look fun!

Hello! Sorry its been a busy week getting ready for Thanksgiving and black friday shopping (holy moly remember why I stopped going shopping on that day RIP). I missed one hot time during halloween (was gone one day so couldn’t log in RIP) but my friend Yuki gave me extras she got <33333 THANK YOU YUKI C: I thought the gummy bears were super cute, especially that NPC gummy bear at the Cookie Witch Event with the bitten head (even tho he frustrated so many). Also thought it was pretty neat when you open the gummy bear head, it shows what you’re wearing on your head (like a wig). My friend got me the Matsuri Stand right before the event ended QQ bless her, the stand is super cute. I dyed both gummy bear sets the same color (or robes I should say) and took pictures with my Kupas. Also got a picture with Milk in our matching suits and crystal balls LOL. Also hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and stayed safe on Black Friday if went out shopping :D

0OZgc2R.png

QPqntGw.png

SXjhWQ0.png

Outfit: N/A
    Gloves: Gummy Bear Gloves
    Shoes: Gummy Bear Shoes
    Accessories: Bitten Gummy Bear Costume, Gummy Bear Costume, Fortune Teller’s Table
    Yamiofnight
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited November 30, 2017
    5f18d5d318.png
    It's been a while so here's the misses and myself with our steampunk outfits pre dyed. Wanted to snap a picture before dying the brown away. It's not my cup of tea but I do respect the look it was going for.

Outfit: Steampunk Inventor Suit
    Headpiece: Steampunk Inventor Hat
    Gloves: Steampunk Gloves
    Shoes: Steampunk Boots
    Accessories: Balloon and Gear Halo
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Kitsuyasha Good to see you again and congrats on the steampunk outfits. Not my kind of outfit but it looks awesome on other people, the original colors look good. :)

Hello! Sorry for being awhile, I’m gonna be going on vacation for Christmas but my tumblr will have queue posts every couple days if anyone wants to see my newest outfits. I'll post them in the thread when I get back after christmas. :D So I already showed a preview of this in a post I made before with my friend Milk (which wasn’t a fashion post) but I wanted to take pictures without wings or a tail because of the clipping with the cape. I brought this Gold Ring Halo on impulse but its grown on me and I thought it looked awesome with this outfit.this is the Couple Magic Knight Officer Suit (F). My friend Milk actually gached out 2 two of these and the regular female version. I asked to hold one for me because I really wanted this version because I’m a total sap for couple stuff LOL I thought it came with an cosmic effect but the effect was from the bracelets RIP (I asked my friend to put on the male version and it just gave the exp bonus). Anyway love how it came out and I’m super happy that the undyeable flower that comes on it matches my winter princess bracelets to a T LOL. I used my Lisbeth Boots and Patissiere Wig. Also was having too much fun with the Blush Gesture haha.

EWewnuE.png

OAKTQpQ.png

Yb4bJes.png

Outfit: Couple’s Magic Knight Officer Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Gloves: Winter Princess Bracelet
    Boots: Lisbeth Boots
    Accessories: Gold Ring Halooots and Patissiere Wig.
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello sorry been slacking but I'm back now and gonna post all the outfits my Tumblr had queued while I was gone :) Hope everyone had a wonderful new year and hope to see more awesome outfits in 2018! :)

I originally wasn’t gonna get this outfit because the white on it isn’t dyeable but I found it cheap. I love how it came out, I already had all the other pieces but decided to use only the boots and use a wig. Its been awhile since I wore my White Cupids. They were my very first wings and they’re very dear to me. I just stopped wearing white on my outfits so I didn’t want them to clash and I became very fond of my Pink Diamond Wings. Since there’s gold on the outfit and boots, thought i’ use my Gold Ring Halo (Its getting alot of love from all these outfits that have undyeable metal on them haha). Also wore my tail even if it clips with the bow in the back. I used the gestures Bored for the pose. I got a picture with Milk with the Steampunk Wig and with preview of my new wings which will come up in the next post :D

ri64HxC.png

WHDz1xR.png

btpv8lu.png

Outfit: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Suit (F)
    Shoes: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Boots (F)
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Gold Ring Halo, White Cupid Wings
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Feel like I might as well post what I've been up to in here. I'm a writer so I create characters, and during the event that let us change our appearance for free I decided to make a Giant based off an OC and spent a little gold on making her cute.
    Additionally, since its the winter season, I like letting Giegue dress seasonally. Here's my favorite winter outfit, featuring a weird idle animation bug.
    LXqpqlk.png
    Outfit: Old Saint Nick Outfit [F]
    Headpiece: Cat Ear Headband
    Gloves: Pet Training Glove
    Shoes: Old Saint Nick Boots
    Accessories: Blue Diamond Wings, an entertaining bug with a savage fire wand.

And meet Tinnie! I finished creating her outfits yesterday using clothing I already owned and like 3 cheapo dyes because I'm a cheapskate. The only thing I bought specifically for her was the Wig!
    ejtmt0l.png
    Outfit: Royal Academy Formal Uniform [F]
    Headpiece: Royal Academy Hat/Magic Academy Wig and Glasses [F]
    Gloves: None!
    Shoes: Royal Academy Ribbon Loafers [F] (Unseen)
    Robe: Hebona Robe

LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    :D Hello thank you for posting and your new OC Tinnie looks good, love the wig you chose for her! Also love the Old Saint Nick Outfit and the tan you used on both the outfit and the wings :)

Hello! When I first saw this outfit in the stream, I was like cool new outfit. I wasn’t like super excited like my friend Tree ( I LOVE YOU TREE DON”T HATE ME LOL). But I got it and at first I was gonna dye the coat pink but thought maybe it might look better in brown. It was hard to dye, alot of the browns I used came out a different shade, lighter more off. I tested with brown first and found that I actually like it better, just wanted it to be a little darker to match my Lisbeth Boots. But then I later got the Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F) when I brought the outfit (watch for this outfit on Christmas <3) and decided to wear those with the Duffle Coat when I took pictures. Milk also found the Brown Aeronaut Angel Wings in a shop and grabbed them for me. I was little iffy because from a distance and I couldn’t preview them, I wasn’t sure if it go well with my outfits. They do go extremely well with my wigs though LOL which I really like considering the brown I wear doesn’t go with the wigs and the only thing that matches is the eyes. Also thought it was cool that they matched the Bronze Halo so I’ll prob leave the metal part alone instead of dyeing it silver (for now anyway unless I change my mind later). I used the Coy Gesture for the pose and took some pictures with my Albino Tiger. I got her from the Pet Gach a long time ago and was actually gonna sell her but I instead created her and decided to keep her. She’s one of my favorite mounts to ride around on (the others being Nine-Tail Fox, Scooter and Imp Scooter, Sheeptulet and my Giant Chicken). Also picture with Milk :D

hyJ6fDH.png

uPipukE.png

aUQPGtL.png

qmXYLb4.png

Outfit: Duffle Coat (F)
    Headpiece: Magic Academy Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Brown Aeronaut Angel Wings
    Bleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Another outfit I actually wasn’t planning on getting but my friend gached one out and gave it to me since I didn’t have it. <3 She’s awesome haha I actually had no idea how I was gonna dye it. Then after I figured out how to dye it, I didn’t know what to wear with it. Decided on the Nekone’s Wig and Meet-Cute bracelets but then I didn’t know what shoes to wear. Finally was content with the Chilin’ Urban Boots (F). I’m still having second thoughts about it RIP Wore the Silver Angelic Halo since this outfit has silver metal on it and even thought i thought I’d wear this Halo more cause its silver (I dye most of my metals silver), I think I wear the Gold Ring Halo more RIP. I always thought the pose with this outfit was pretty cool. I went and used the Bored and Promote Gestures for the poses in the other pictures.

dShI4rB.png

OXemkC1.png

VLQrfh9.png

Outfit: Battleborn Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Nekone’s Wig
    Shoes: Chillin’ Urban Boots (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Silver Angelic Halo
    Bleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I had this outfit post on Christmas :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I don’t usually take pictures at night but it looked so gorgeous in the snow. I also brought the Snow White Owl from the Black Friday sales and finally made him; naming him after a good friend. I absolutely love him sitting on my head LOL even when I’m running SMs and Dungeons (to level him up). Before the Shaved Ice Event ended, I kept repeating getting a bowl till I got a pink one and then filled it up with ice (reminds me of rice LOL). I also love Lily’s Romantic Winter Dress (F). I’m glad I managed to get it before the gach left. If the cross-over stuff hadn’t been dyeable, this prob would have been the only one I’d really wear (The Couple I would have worn under a robe LOL). It comes already in pink but I dyed it to my color along with the bow, I left the white alone. I also brought the boots that came with the set but decided to change it up and wear the Lisbeth Boots. Its been awhile since I wore the Laighlinne Wig so I pulled that out and decided to use the Pan Balloon as well. Unfortunately I didn’t wear wings or my tail because it would clip with the back of the coat. Keeping warm by the fire and going on a stroll with my Reindeer I got last year (He’s so big now haha).

hZgadaY.png

xTNRepz.png

mgnQlwB.png

Outfit: Lily’s Romantic Winter Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Boots: Lisbeth Boots
    Accessories: Pan Balloon, Large Shaved Ice Bowl
    Bleuie
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Hiya~
    I've gotten sucked back into Mabi again so I thought I'd post one of the 8475934 outfits I've been switching between and an older one from my tumblr that's set in my old homestead! ;;
    Currently I've been a busy bee-leuie redoing my homestead after moving from Connous to Uladh for a dyeable house and fences (pink homestead dreams are coming true!) so I thought I'd post a sort of then/now location-wise. <3

tumblr_oti9zxqp9U1vlhsajo1_1280.jpg

And today!:
    TfKi0je.jpg

Picture 1
    Hat:Tea Party Rabbit Wig (F)
    Outfit: Kagamine Rin Outfit
    Shoes: Japanese Sandals
    Gloves: None!
    Robe: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
    Accessory: Royal Academy Vintage Backpack

Picture 2
    Hat: Braided Pigtail Wig With Charms (F)
    Outfit: School Sportswear (F)
    Shoes: Striped Sailor Sandals
    Gloves: Bunny Parka Bracelets
    Accessory: Royal Academy Vintage Backpack
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Bleuie Hello! :) Welcome back haha and ooo I loved your old Connous one, your Uladh looks modern and awesome. Hope you had fun re-doing your HS, eventually I'll get around to mine LOL a mess right now. :D Also super adorable outfit <3

This was my last outfit for 2017 but LOL I had to leave so I only posted it on my Tumblr. :) :D I’ve actually had this Trinity Wear (F) for awhile but I never wore it. My friend got me the Violet Sprite Wings which I love, I knew they’d go well (I have the Violet Flame Wings and Twilight Twinkling Wings which all sport the same shade of purple as the sprite wings). The Magenta ones look pink but when I previewed them, I definitely preferred the Violet ones. Milk gave me the Rose Grace Halo which I’m wearing now. I missed out on the hot times but Milk got me the Eweca Ladeca Headdress that I’m wearing.

BuLFde1.png

fFXunfj.png

XsrLNOL.png

Outfit: Trinity Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Eweca Ladeca Headdress
    Shoes: Masuri Geta Sandals (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Violet Sprite Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    Bleuie
  • BleuieBleuie
    @LittleCeci I remember this one! Cx I never thought of putting sandals together with Trinity Wear and robes but now that I see it put together it looks really nice and balanced ^^ Congrats on the wings and halo~ I wish they hadn't deceptively named the Magenta ones Magenta , they're definitely way too red for "magenta", haha. I'm glad the violet ones match your pink though!

Krayx hopped online last night to help me with building and painting more fences for my homestead (rE Handicraft life ;u;) , so I dressed him and I up as gummy bears. c:
    vepLHJ3.jpg

Today I'm continuing the saga of gathering 187398324 herbs, firewood and nails, but I still have time to change what I'm wearing 63 times per hour. :D
    Last night I got my hands on the Fledgling Assassin Outfit and I'm super happy!~ I really wanted it after I saw it in the sim a few weeks ago; the flowers on the front are my favorite part of the outfit (rivaled by the cute lil cape). In my pink they look like cherry blossoms. <3

gsJ0h0Q.jpg

JXSvlrR.jpg

Picture 1
    Hat: Braided Pigtail Wig With Charms (F)
    Outfit: Fledgling Assassin Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Home Ec Teacher Bracelet
    Accessory: Strawberry Macaron Balloon

Picture 2
    Hat: Mysterious Girl Wig
    Robe: White Cupid Wings
    Accessory: Strawberry Macaron Balloon
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Bleuie Thank you :) I saw someone wearing it with the Beach Sandals and thought it looked nice so I wanted to try it out with a newer pair of sandals :D Also thank you! I'm really happy with both and yeah same. They definitely come off little more red than magenta (which was weird considering there's Red Sprite Wings too) and thank you :) Hope they come out with an actual pink version (like they did with the Twinkling Wings).

Ahh good luck with fences! They're a pain haha I think I waited till a HS Event and hoarded all the wood, nails and paint (actually still have a ton of paint in case they add more items that can be dyed with paint). :D Glad you had someone helping you with fences and both of you are adorable gummy bears! LOL nothing like changing while keeping busy (I'd change more often if my inventory wasn't cluttered mess QQ keep telling myself I'll organize it).

Also congrats on the Fledgling Assassin Outfit :D The flower on the front are definitely cute and look nice in pink, super adorable. <3 Loving the use of Sailor Sandals with it (I'm too used to covering my legs with boots RIP).

I’ve also been waiting for this outfit to get released. Originally I was just gonna get the outfit but I ended up getting the complete set (Shoes and Gloves will be worn with something else later). My character was older but I took pictures when I used an age 9 pot so she’s tiny. Also love this Rose Ring Halo, I liked the gold version of it so not surprised the pink version was my favorite as well :D I was gonna actually dye the tips on the wig brown as well but thought I’d test how pink looked and loved how it came out so I left it alone. I took off my Wings and Tails because they clipped with the Cape (though thinking of getting Expert Version since it has no cape). I was excited to get into Chain Slash since I was gone when it first got released, hoping to get the new Rose Chain Appearance Scroll in the next gach and use it on a good Chain Blade. Also Milk rb female for little bit and was looking cute as hell that I had to take a picture together <3

ZrWdZ2p.png

M1J0cBy.png

2URs01N.png

Headpiece: Fledgling Assassin Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Laighlinne Unbalanced Wrist Guard
    Accessories: Rose Ring Halo
    Bleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! My friend got me this Cleric Robe Outfit after she did alot of gach <3 QQ She’s awesome <3 I mainly wanted the outfit so the gloves and boots will be dyed and used with a different outfit later. :D The pose kind of reminds me of Portia (used some gestures for the other picture poses) and I had debated whether or not if I wanted to dye the darker pink silver (due to metal armlets being on the same dye section) but decided against it since the goldish part isn’t dyeable. Its been awhile since I wore my Bridal Veil (wore it with Ladeca Robe (F) which I really love) and thought I’d take it out again to try with this outfit. :D The shoes and gloves were a little hard to decide on, the sleeves looked weird without something covering them so I finally decided on my Otherworldly Hanbok Sleeves (F). I re-dyed the tassels on the Floral Fairy Shoes (F) but still looks like turned out little dark. Since the Bridal Veil is little long, no wings but still got my tail haha :) Also took a picture with a friend who’s always look awesome <3

StDsgsS.png

Z2vUH6b.png

0U3vW9U.png

Outfit: Cleric Robe Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Bridal Veil
    Shoes: Floral Fairy Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Other Worldly Hanbok Sleeves (F)
    Accessories: Bronze Grace Halo, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    BleuieUnisex
  • BleuieBleuie
    @LittleCeci Yay! I wish they hadn't made the Star Shop prices 2034802934 stars and then give out like 1 star per gacha haha, it looks super nice! Even though you weren't sure about the pink -> silver and the goldish bits, I think it overall came out really cute. :D

dw3rIAj.jpg
    I5cw1my.jpg

Hiya! I've been super busy, but found time to post today. ;u;
    Krayx has been helping me a ton with my homestead fences and now I'm 2/3 done.~ (Until I get the last expansion.. D:)
    Today I finally got around to dyeing the Erinn World Championship Outfit (F) they gave out and it's amazing when dyed properly Q~Q; I'm not sure why I didn't dye it sooner. <3
    I have to keep it kind of short today because of schoolwork, but I still wanted to come by. ^^

Hat: Cheerleader Headband
    Outfit: Erinn World Championship Outfit (F)
    Shoes: Brilluen Bootie Heels
    Accessory: Strawberry Macaron Balloon, Royal Academy Vintage Backpack

zVxhZKl.jpg
    Have a lovely week everyone. c:
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Bleuie Yeah same, least most of it is tradeable (probably not the pet whistle though RIP) and thank you :D Glad you found some time to post during the week LOL I was supposed to and stuff came up RIP Congrats on almost being done with your homestead :D Yeah that last expansion LOL I haven't got mine yet but lots of space. The Erinn World Championship Outfit is lovely, I didn't care too much for it at first either but after I dye and wore it, I loved it haha. Yours came out super cute, its okay things get dyed eventually haha and hope you had a good week :D

Little late on posting and this is the 3rd time I’ve shown this outfit LOL but glad to see that its changed up every time. This is the Lovely Snowflake Coat (F), I didn’t like the one with the pose. I’ve changed it up by wearing a wig this time (hope I didn’t before LOL I can’t remember) and using the Sheep Sonata Boots (F) along with the Cheerful Snowflake Gloves (F). I just brought the Flawless Rose Harmony Halo when I took pictures so I was wearing it at the time along with my Violet Sprite Wings. My character is also age 9 (using a pot) to look super cute and small. I don’t really like Tin Pots but I like the height age 9 Pots give (wish I had more RIP).

umS2Jy9.png

JlP3RJC.png

Outfit: Lovely Snowflake Coat (F)
    Shoes: Sheep Sonata Boots (F)
    Gloves: Cheerful Snowflake Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Violet Sprite Wings, Flawless Rose Harmony Halo
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I was supposed to post this outfit along with the rest in December but I guess I forgot so posting it now :D I believe this is the Momentary Twilight Robe (No effect at the feet). I did like the Eternal version until I got tired of the effect LOL I should have pictures of that robe too that I’ll show in another post. I came across some Dorren’s Shoes and I debated for awhile whether or not to dye them brown or pink. Since my Portia Shoes were brown (they look pretty similar), I went ahead and dyed them pink. I wore the Kuon’s Outfit underneath for the idle pose.

CNN5kOg.png

f8tOmk5.png

Outfit: N/A (Kuon’s Outfit for Pose)
    Headpiece: Magic Academy Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dorren’s Shoes
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Momentary Twilight Robe, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Silver Angelic Halo
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually wasn’t gonna get the Expert Assassin Outfit (F) because I have the Fledgling Assassin Outfit (F), the one with the cape. But around the same time I got the Fledgling, I got the Cait Sith Wings which I loved wearing with the Fledgling (even though it was clipping RIP). And I wondered how the Cait Sith Wings would look without the cape. I found the Expert Assassin couple days before the gach was removed and Milk got it for me. I love this version as well since I can wear wings and my tail with it. I dyed it differently from the Fledgling since there’s no cape. I reversed the brown and dark pink so that the laces and outline are brown and the little flower pattern and corset are now the darker pink. I have the Assassin Gloves and Shoes but decided to try something else. Used Saber Leather Shoes and Witch-In-Training Gauntlets. Had some fun with the Pondering and Bored Gestures.

NmRANAk.png

5UbAJ2z.png

wU9Qyy0.png

Outfit: Expert Assassin Outfit (F)
    Shoes: Saber Leather Shoes
    Gloves: Witch-In-Training Gauntlets
    Accessories: Cait Sith Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Rose Ring Halo
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Its been a few days but still around! Here’s the Druid Robe (F) I got recently. It’s simple and I love the design of it. The white wristband and the lines along the top part are undyeable. For the pose, I wore the Couple’s Magic Knight Officer Suit (F) underneath. The Patissiere Wig (F) is probably one of my favorite short wigs to wear (glad to see it got re-released in the recent event). I just got some new outfits :D So hopefully will post pictures of them up soon!

WQ9NZAY.png

3HcPlnQ.png

Outfit: N/A (Couple’s Magic Knight Officer Suit (F) used for pose)
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Annivesary Ring
    Accessories: Druid Robe (F), Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Rose Ring Halo