Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts on New Baltane Missions/Baltane Elites

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    TNinja wrote: »
    First time entering Elite, and christ. The enemies are resilient, and aggros more religiously than before.

Multi aggros. Halp.

True, entered elite gatekeeper.
    I was in deadly state in an instant.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I wish they remove useless squire outfix boxes (Even Eirlys,Kaour,Dai's) from advanced/elite Baltane boxes and mission reward. Its such a disappointment to get them because they became worthless and you get so many duplicates. I just drop them on ground whenever I get them. Such a waste of advanced/elite rewards.
    Pip-Boy
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Finity wrote: »
    I wish they remove useless squire outfix boxes (Even Eirlys,Kaour,Dai's) from advanced/elite Baltane boxes and mission reward. Its such a disappointment to get them because they became worthless and you get so many duplicates. I just drop them on ground whenever I get them. Such a waste of advanced/elite rewards.

Iunno, sell them?

Some folks like me are desperate.
    Jazmyn
  • FinityFinity
    edited January 24, 2018

Iunno, sell them?

Some folks like me are desperate.

They are worthless. I tried giving them away but nobody wanted them so I dumped them.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    They are worthless. I tried giving them away but nobody wanted them so I dumped them.
    I sold them for 1m each before the elite mission update and for 500k each yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • FinityFinity
    edited January 25, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    I sold them for 1m each before the elite mission update and for 500k each yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've sold them 1m~700k before elite mission update. Once majority of people learn the skill, demand will drop drastically and so will price and then you'll find them annoying. I don't dump things without reason.

I've sold them 1m~700k before elite mission update. Once majority of people learn the skill, demand will drop drastically and so will price and then you'll find them annoying. I don't dump things without reason.

Adapt with the times and sell them for lower?

They'll go for 500k, but even 200k being the selling price in the future isn't bad if you are getting them in bulk.
  • FinityFinity
    edited January 25, 2018

They'll go for 500k, but even 200k being the selling price in the future isn't bad if you are getting them in bulk.

I'd be selling those if they were 200k still lol. There's plenty of those in Belvast shop. I cant get rid of them even for 50k. Good for you if they worth something in your server. They are literally 'worthless' here. I even said I tried giving them for free and nobody took them.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I wish they had more outfit options I guess
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Pass droprate has been horrible for me. 4 counterattacks and I've only gotten a single pass.

I find that avalon bridge drops a **** ton of passes. At least 2 a run. Ice spear is a good method if you have explosion radius gloves, it makes the zombies a non threat.

I'd be selling those if they were 200k still lol. There's plenty of those in Belvast shop. I cant get rid of them even for 50k. Good for you if they worth something in your server. They are literally 'worthless' here. I even said I tried giving them for free and nobody took them.

I am in Alexina. I get loads of customers trying to buy things I had no idea why someone would want.