Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Morrighan Transformation (lack of) movement

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
in Help
With the newest gacha out, I was finally able to pick up a Morrighan trans medal for a decent price. I was not aware that she was basically a statue, and cannot move in any way. I also noticed that there existed an "Open-Eyed Morrighan". Can that one move, or is it just, as the name states, Morrighan with her eyes open?

Current server prices would be like 800K for Morrighan and 2.5M for OEMorrighan. Wouldn't like to dish out so much more for what I assume is the slowest movement speed in the game, but some is better than none.

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Yes, open-eyed Morrighan can move but it’s very slow and you cannot attack at all with that one although she does have the knockback animation so her transformation doesn’t get cancelled.
    LunarZero
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Zeo wrote: »
    Yes, open-eyed Morrighan can move but it’s very slow and you cannot attack at all with that one although she does have the knockback animation so her transformation doesn’t get cancelled.

Good to know, thank you!
    Zeo