Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DAN's Expensive Art Shop [half ded] PP/GOLD

Comments

• lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    edited January 25, 2018
    Quick Link to Page 1! I don't like the forum sending me to last page...
    Shioren wrote: »
    Hello! Please let me know which sketch you like
    then send a payment of 8 mil or pay half and the other half when completed, to Menou, thank you!
    (Also hope you saw my chicken doodle in last page)

If you don't like any of the sketch or want any alteration, let me know and I'll come up with a different one.
    I can draw the flower and lace of the wing without Extra charge due to outfit simplicity, but it might make the drawing look off balance with the details. So let me know if you would like them with or without.
    b3363c189c.jpgd22ecf19a3.jpg

Hello! Please let me know which sketch you like,
    then send 3 mil to Chrysaint (Alexina), and 3.25 mil to Menou (Mari)
    or 6mil to one of them if you want ;'3... or pay half now and the other half when completed.

If you don't like any of the sketch or want any alteration, let me know and I'll come up with a different one.
    5ed266c088.jpgcdddc4e78c.jpg
    aeb11853e6.jpg86978c6f4d.jpg

*Note@Everyone*
    I don't take payment until I complete an order or reach near completion.
    For half payments, I will only present a red marked finish piece until the final payment is given.
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    edited January 25, 2018
    lilblkrose wrote: »
    Hello! Please let me know which sketch you like
    then send a payment of 8 mil or pay half and the other half when completed, to Menou, thank you!
    (Also hope you saw my chicken doodle in last page)

I can draw the flower and lace of the wing without Extra charge due to outfit simplicity, but it might make the drawing look off balance with the details. So let me know if you would like them with or without.
    b3363c189c.jpgd22ecf19a3.jpg

Hi! Oh my gosh I love them both AHHHHH!!! It was hard choosing but our guild chooses the sketch with the hen!
    Could I have a few of these chicks on the girl? https://gyazo.com/17f486e1b5463f49a3986f6529936309 I especially like the one just hanging on XD!!!
    Also if it's not too much may I have a less than half filled hp bar next to him, the words "Hey, I'm mugging you..." next to the girl, and "I'M BEING DETAINED" next the "nooo" to the guy? And blush marks on his cheeks.
    I will pay 9mil! My guild leader thinks the wings look nicer with the lace and flowers. Would you like me to mail the checks or trade :D? Thank you very much!!
  • Saltea_MelonSaltea_Melon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    edited January 25, 2018
    Hello! Please let me know which sketch you like,
    then send 3 mil to Chrysaint (Alexina), and 3.25 mil to Menou (Mari)
    or 6mil to one of them if you want ;'3... or pay half now and the other half when completed.

5ed266c088.jpgcdddc4e78c.jpg
    aeb11853e6.jpg86978c6f4d.jpg

I really like the first and last ones! (I love the moogle idea, it's really cute~ I'll pay extra ♥)
    Did you want a check or send a junk item? c: (would've sent both on one but my funds are all over the place ><)
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited January 25, 2018
    ((I forgot to press send on this...))
    I changed the rules, only customers can friend add Chrysaint (Alexina) if they need to discuss anything or get updates.
    Mail would be great, but you don't have to send 9mil (That's too much bawk?!) because check and mail charges qwq)...
    I totally forgot to calculate those fees and check limit... Thank you for mailing T_T)!!**

(would've sent both on one but my funds are all over the place ><)
    I figured because the same goes for me :')... Thank you!kupo
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited January 26, 2018
    Hello! I have a question on the marking, is this ok (if not, can I get a closer screenshot) or would you prefer the marking to be the same as her left cheek? Thank you for your time uwu)/
    b74c801fdb.jpg
  • ShiorenShioren
    ((I forgot to press send on this...))
    I changed the rules, only customers can friend add Chrysaint (Alexina) if they need to discuss anything or get updates.
    Mail would be great, but you don't have to send 9mil (That's too much bawk?!) because check and mail charges qwq)...
    I totally forgot to calculate those fees and check limit... Thank you for mailing T_T)!!**

It's okay! I made my checks on wednesday so they are cheaper :D I hope you were able to receive my check too!

Hello! I have a question on the marking, is this ok (if not, can I get a closer screenshot) or would you prefer the marking to be the same as her left cheek? Thank you for your time uwu)/
    b74c801fdb.jpg

Hi! I'd prefer it to be the same as what you did on her left cheek c: Here's a close-up, there's also the chocobo+white markings, but the only one that's important are the basic cat marks ^^
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited January 30, 2018
    Edit*fixed an error
    Thank you for waiting! Hope you enjoy! (If there's anything to fix, change, or add in etc let me know, please)
    261a1a234a5a081fc1c3d17b261bbbcf.png
    ec2e5b086c5ce80c7157e756cabc5b07.png
    ImaizumiHindsight
  • ShiorenShioren
    Edit*fixed an error
    Thank you for waiting! Hope you enjoy! (If there's anything to fix, change, or add in etc let me know, please)
    261a1a234a5a081fc1c3d17b261bbbcf.png
    ec2e5b086c5ce80c7157e756cabc5b07.png

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love it. No changes needed
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited February 3, 2018
    (My brother likes your Miqo'te outfit!)
    If there's anything to fix or add let me know! Thank you! I'll be working on your next order \uwu)/
    You can check the progress on the front page.

5c136d7a11.png

91099b1f90.png
    Saltea_MelonDANIartsImaizumiNyuuHokusaiJoejonas
    Both of them look amazing (the moogle+doll are especially cute~)! Thank you so much, no changes needed! ♥
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited February 3, 2018
    Both of them look amazing (the moogle+doll are especially cute~)! Thank you so much, no changes needed! ♥

Only those who played the game and enjoyed watching Eizen behind will recognize him \qwq)/
    Thanks again for waiting--- *FIXES MISTAKE JUST SPOTTED* !!
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Changed front page layout, but idk if it's even messier or not now...
    /looks at others better art shops simplicity ;w; ).../
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    hello! i was wondering if you're able to draw these two?
    http://ejlfka.tumblr.com/post/139804359786
    the first two images is the most accurate to what they actually are / look like

im looking for the teddybear/plushed animal style
    the black beady eyes etc
    A B C

idk how you'd price these but let me know if you can do this request! i can pay either gold or pp

i also really like those random doodles they're very cute :3c, if you're offering those id also like them as well

• lilblkroselilblkrose
    They're so cute QQ);; I suppose they'd be considered Extra Price;
    Unless you're fine with these doodles
    2329d441c6.png930208ddc3.png
    Imaizumi
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    They're so cute QQ);; I suppose they'd be considered Extra Price;
    Unless you're fine with these doodles
    2329d441c6.png930208ddc3.png

quietly screams, can you draw them in other poses as well?
    i really like the first two doodles :'>..... will pay for each doodle 8')
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited February 8, 2018
    Oooh I'd like to steal one of the last spots! (mwahaha)
    Name: exowolfe
    Server: Alexina
    Style: Waist up, Style B (shaded)
    References: https://imgur.com/rTwtrq1 https://imgur.com/Le5hUjT (whichever outfit you prefer to draw! Feel free to take any artistic liberties on clothing/pose that you like)
    Notes: He's serious but can be charming and mischievous :3
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Haha; You don't have to pay for the first two doodles but I will take tip if you do ;'3
    If you're interested still, let me know which one you like and send payment of 250k per woof to Chrysaint of Alexina
    575a5451bb.jpg
    If you'd like a different pose or sketch, let me know
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    edited February 9, 2018
    b02a946904.jpg
    67055a74c4.jpg
    Let me know which pose you like (I'm debating outfit still, they're both really cool) or if you want me to come up with a different one,
    then you can send payment of 4mil to Chrysaint thank you ;D!
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Let me know which pose you like (I'm debating outfit still, they're both really cool) or if you want me to come up with a different one,
    then you can send payment of 4mil to Chrysaint thank you ;D!

Gah they're both amazing! :3 I like the pose on the left just sliiiightly more I think ^^ I'd be happy to pay extra if you'd do both facial expressions.