Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

etri's art shop [PP/ALEXINA GOLD] [2/2]

etrietri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited January 28, 2018 in Art Creations
IGN: Luckborne
Discord: etri#6120 (guaranteed faster responses)
I don't check forums often. Adding me on Discord will make both of our lives easier.

For examples of my style you can look through my art blog here and here. Please be aware that the vast majority of work on my blog currently will only serve as an indication of style and not commissoned work.

... since a lot of it is horrible dated. orz.

But hey, I'm etri and I like money. Give me money and I'll draw you stuff. ;^)
I prefer Paypal, but will take Alexina gold if it's offered.

Only doing icons for now. ( but if you really want a bust / half body from me, we can work something out. ;^) )
Eventually I'll have a proper example for half body / busts orz

AVALIABLE SLOTS:
1. Taken.
2. Taken.

WHAT I CAN DRAW:
  • lol anime
  • Really, I can give mostly everything a shot.

WHAT I CAN'T / WON'T DRAW / SURE I CAN GIVE IT A SHOT BUT YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T LIKE THE RESULT:
  • Furries / Mecha (Animal ears / tail are OK though)
  • Older / more macho characters :^(
  • Wings
  • NSFW
  • Complex armor / outfits (I can give it a shot, but can't guarantee how well it'll turn out. Order at your own risk.)
  • Complex backgrounds.
  • most hats make me sad

ICONS
17 USD / 5m
+5 USD / 1m extra for simple animation.

I can draw chibi-esque or with more realistic proportions.
128px_animated.gif

ORDER FORM:
I genuinely prefer if you contact me over Discord regarding this, but the list of things I would require from you is:
  • Your IGN or email address.
  • A clear reference of your character in neutral light. (Dunbarton Library is a good place to take reference shots)
  • Whether you prefer more realistic proportions or chibi-esque / stylized / idk
  • Expression / personality.
  • Anything else you think I should be aware of. (eg. if you liked a particular style I used elsewhere and want the same)
  • If you're cool with me posting the finished work online.

PAYMENT PROCESS
  • FOR CASH
  • I use Paypal invoices, so please provide me your email address when ordering.
  • The sketch will take 1-2 days
  • I will show you the sketch and make corrections if required. After this stage, I won't be doing major corrections. (minor are fine later on!)
  • When I'm finished with your commission, I'll send you a preview and the invoice during this time.
  • Once I've recieved payment, the full image will be sent out.
  • FOR GOLD
  • Similar to above, but instead of sending out invoices I'll mail you a junk item with the payment due.
  • When I have recieved payment, I'll send you the final images.

I don't mind if you reupload your commission elsewhere online, but I would appreciate it if you mention me and link back to my artblog. Please don't claim it as your own work. :(
DanziinUnisexSenyuniPankooda

Comments

• UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    How has no one used this. Mann, ive never wanted to jump servers more.
  • etrietri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    probably because I forgot about this until recently - but hey, finally updated!
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited January 27, 2018
    Unisex wrote: »
    How has no one used this. Mann, ive never wanted to jump servers more.

Well the server gold transfer forum has alexina temp available so can see if you can hit that up.
    etri wrote: »
    probably because I forgot about this until recently - but hey, finally updated!

I love your art style btw your doodles just make me laugh ♥