Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning user from years ago, gen 1 quest glitch?

SillyWalkSillyWalk
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
I havn't played for few years now, and decided to download and play around for a few days.
I didn't even realize I didn't even finish main saga, so I decided to catch up on Gen 1.
When I left, I finished my quest during black orbs/Arbey dungeon quest. My quest tracker says I finished first step of obtaining black orbs through green gem dungeon, and next step was to "use black orbs to go to Albey Dungeon and clear".
However, I cannot find black orbs on my inventory, backpack, or anywhere else.

I decided to run the regualr Albey dungeon using small green gem as a drop. It was easy clear, but I didn't see any black pillar that you are supposed to hit at the end based on many guides I have been looking through during multiple clear.

Not sure if there is fix for this, or I am just doing something wrong. I just found out the "backroom" dungeon of Albey, but it made my game froze for two tries I did so far. The mobs were just regular which doesn't seem to be right for it also.

If there is something I need to do or I should try and reply, please let me know. I will work on it and do update on comment.
Thanks people!

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Check for the Black Orb in your Special Inventory, which is the tab labeled "Me." Personalized and quest items frequently go there. When you talk about the "backroom" dungeon, it sounds like you may be at Alby Dungeon instead of Albey Dungeon. Albey Dungeon is in the other world's version of Tir Chonaill. The room in the back of Alby Dungeon is to access Hard Mode Alby Advanced Dungeon after restoring the Mangled Alby Dungeon Pass.
    SillyWalk
  • SillyWalkSillyWalk
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Caissa wrote: »
    Check for the Black Orb in your Special Inventory, which is the tab labeled "Me." Personalized and quest items frequently go there. When you talk about the "backroom" dungeon, it sounds like you may be at Alby Dungeon instead of Albey Dungeon. Albey Dungeon is in the other world's version of Tir Chonaill. The room in the back of Alby Dungeon is to access Hard Mode Alby Advanced Dungeon after restoring the Mangled Alby Dungeon Pass.

So... yeah. I changed to Albey dungeon, couldn't find Black orb, and now I couldn't find my black orb. It was until I saw this post that I realized there is seperate inventory. THanks :)
    Jazmyn
  • Lilyara_The_TravelerLilyara_The_Traveler
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    So I deleted my only character,but it wont let me create a new one.
    What should I do?