Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

State of Mabi?

NoirNoir
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
Hey everyone,

whats the state of Mabi for returning players?

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Pretty good
    Well when you return to mabi from acertain time period, you get the returned miletian quests.

A free bag and fre weapons and outfits

But overall, its fine , you can get easy into the game again.
    [Deleted User]YangKoete
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Noir wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

depends how long ago you last played and why you stopped playing

[Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I can't complain. :p It's all good, man.
    [Deleted User]
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    When I came back took a bit to get back to the fighting system but pretty easy to pick back up if you were gone < 4 -5 years
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited January 31, 2018
    Julie wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

depends how long ago you last played and why you stopped playing
    Pie5434 wrote: »
    When I came back took a bit to get back to the fighting system but pretty easy to pick back up if you were gone < 4 -5 years

For both of these I would agree. The dungeon revamp is/has been the hardest thing for me to deal with, but at this point, I now am aware of what I can and cannot do, and I've improved and been able to tackle things I'd never imagine I would have before.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Hey everyone,

State of confusion most likely
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    :x its pretty good, how ever- finding active people that can help you down the line is a bit hard since a lot of people like to just afk. Also if you make your first character once you pick a server, its better if you stick to that said server and not just make a new character on another server to see what server you like.
    Reason being is once you make your first character(on main account)- All benefits of a new player are cut into half, So like you wont get a pet on the next new character you make if its on a different server, you will have to buy one with real money or do a event to get one(when theres one going on) to get any pet at all.
    Which honestly if you do that, its just easier to make a new account all togather, it will save you the trouble.. Specially since pets and banks on characters arent at all connected so you cant share anything at all between different servers on the said main account.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    It seems it's pretty dead at the moment though. Barely any people do the dragon raids, and there's barely anyone at the altar after reset. I used to be able to fill up an elite daily parties quick.. it might have something to do with baltane missions now, idk
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ShouK wrote: »
    It seems it's pretty dead at the moment though. Barely any people do the dragon raids, and there's barely anyone at the altar after reset. I used to be able to fill up an elite daily parties quick.. it might have something to do with baltane missions now, idk

Shhhhh- Dont say that, people will jump on you saying the game isnt dead and so on. :s
    But honestly at the moment, there is a fishing event going on so most people are at the river, afking and fishing. or so was where most of the people was on Ruairi it seemed xD other then that i havent seen one moving person/seen anyone speak yet.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The event thats coming out today is giving 3 free pets. *none are mountable though.*
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Letus came back after a year. Letus will come back every now and then. It's not a terrible game still. But when it comes to end game stuff, well there still isn't much to do.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Letus wrote: »
    Letus came back after a year. Letus will come back every now and then. It's not a terrible game still. But when it comes to end game stuff, well there still isn't much to do.

But... You are Bhafel...
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited February 2, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

But... You are Bhafel...

No. Letus is a dragon who cosplays as Bhafel.
    Letus thinks the hard part of returning is that you look at your friends list and...well they all probably left, too...so one just...stares into space wondering what to do, what to grind, maybe make money...try to fashion, fail to fashion...
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Greta wrote: »

But... You are Bhafel...

No. Letus is a dragon who cosplays as Bhafel.
    Letus thinks the hard part of returning is that you look at your friends list and...well they all probably left, too...so one just...stares into space wondering what to do, what to grind, maybe make money...try to fashion, fail to fashion...

i feel you *pat the shoulder*
    returned after 1 years of break and (almost)everyone are offline,guild get disbanded.
    kinda feel empty the only thing i can do is ranking new skills and maybe going in hiatus again
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited February 2, 2018
    Hey everyone,

Fashionogi is Meta now. Kek. Get flashy or die tryin. ;) ;) ;)
  • HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    I've came back like 2 days ago few buddies. Got a lot of catching up to do, so we'll see how it feels after a week goes by.
  • SmallySmally
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    i came back after 7+ years but it seems my account lost characters im confused, can this even be true? lulz hope i can get it sorted cuz now i dont even know anymore if this was my main account
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    u might need to ask urself why u want to come back? and make list of those questions to ask ppl. yes, no or ok
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Hyosung wrote: »
    I've came back like 2 days ago few buddies. Got a lot of catching up to do, so we'll see how it feels after a week goes by.

i came back last night and met up with a few old friends of mine, the nostalgia hit me hard so i might be staying and im still working on that r1 weaving :(
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    I took a year hiatus and came back just in time for 2x AP and then 2x skill training that stacked on my returnee title. That was nice timing, but I missed all of the Christmas giveaways and such.

The real question is that now that I'm almost caught up on the content I missed, how much will I want to stay beyond just doing events basically.