Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gifting NX items to friends

nathkyonathkyo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think it would be a cool feature if we were able to gift our friends and close people annexed items being able to have like a list of friends that would receive the item. It would be cool if say one of your friends has a birthday and you have a few extra and ask on your account you would be able to gift them a new Pat or something like that. I'd like feedback and suggestions if any of this idea sounds promising.
  1. Would it be a good idea25 votes
    1. Yes good idea
       96% (24 votes)
    2. Needs a little work
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Bad idea
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    If Im not mistaken they had the option to gift a few years ago, but it was taken out for some reason.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    @BerrySwirl Yeah, coulda sworn there was a gift feature but maybe I'm wrong. I don't see a problem with adding it back in, it'll make for a nice opportunity to have the same BOGO sales Dragon Nest had where if you gift gachapons to a friend, you'll get the same amount back. We might be able to see some new community members stick around because they can be nice to friends so they won't have to AFK all day just to get something nice from a gachapon. Would be even cooler if we had a new and exclusive gachapon just for gifting and receiving the same amount. What would really sell that new gachapon is if it involved Homestead Housing interior as the 'junk' items and clothes, armor, or weapons as the 'good' prizes. Oh, I almost forgot the tails. We really need to add more permanent tails in for cheap as compensation for the poorly executed $400 ones.
    Ladame
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yessssss. Agree with Post above.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited January 9, 2017
    Can't you already trade items from the cash shop once? Save like pons, and like... gacha orbs.
  • nathkyonathkyo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Yes but what I was talking about was more like any NX item like a pet without a trading metal. You would be able to just simply if it was a friend's birthday be able to just send them the Pat. As a gift.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 9, 2017
    The only way gifting items off the Cash Shop would work is if the entire Cash Shop was redone alongside the Gachapon Model. However, Nexon has always failed at communicating with the players and continuously provide us with junk items that scam us out of our money. It's very clear that although we want these changes, something like a Cash Shop Remodel will simply never be done. All because of Nexon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I think the cash shop needs a huge redesign anyway. I am sick of clicking page after trying to find a certain item.
    AyuDarkpixie99
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Another option you can do is too just give them NX. You can use websites like PCgamesupply and when you get the code you can just deliver the code over to them.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Would be nice to have the in game gift option. As someone said above, Dragons Nest had it and I know Maple had it so why not give it to Mabi (or well bring it back since it was apparently once there)