Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone gotten a black bag yet?

Comments

• MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    i kinda stopped caring about getting the bag considering i've caught probably near 1000 traps during this event and have not gotten it once, im pretty much just going straight for the fishing chair now
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Greta wrote: »
    False. Shenon title was also obtainable through Samhain Event in shop for 20 S coins. And the event was back in 2016 and 2017. So it's only been like one year from last time event happened.

Ok I still won't change my opinion just because you proved one of my points wrong. Also I'm pretty sure most people bought the more important items with their coins.... like the birman bag coupons and the Sion and Shenon Friends Forever 2nd Title Coupon

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 1, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    False. Shenon title was also obtainable through Samhain Event in shop for 20 S coins. And the event was back in 2016 and 2017. So it's only been like one year from last time event happened.

Ok I still won't change my opinion just because you proved one of my points wrong. Also I'm pretty sure most people bought the more important items with their coins.... like the birman bag coupons and the Sion and Shenon Friends Forever 2nd Title Coupon

A lot of players farmed Samhain Event hard enough to get most desired items and also get some extra stuff too for selling or giving to others. At least that's what i saw in Alexina and i did such thing myself on last Samhain Event and managed to get everything i wanted from it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

Lul the samhain event was spammable enough that you can pretty much get everything from it, and still has enough coins left to sell the event items. I made like 30m++ from selling the event items iirc. If I didn’t have finals at the time, I could’ve spam more and get more coins.
    Greta
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited February 1, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »

Lul the samhain event was spammable enough that you can pretty much get everything from it, and still has enough coins left to sell the event items. I made like 30m++ from selling the event items iirc. If I didn’t have finals at the time, I could’ve spam more and get more coins.

both of you are kind of missing the point that or you just want to point out that rewards are similar ( meaning maybe you're not missing the point but want to shift the convo to something else), anyways back in 2016 when I still had my account new and fresh since I forgot how to login to my old account. During that 2016 samhain event the best I had was archery and not much else training. Being an elf archer meant that I was super squishy with no other skills trained especially bad when the waves of cobweb mummies appeared. Only thing I could hope for was the hot time events to get coins. of course now I have the means to steamroll samhain event, but not then and that was before potential system even got introduced.

This event is still helpful to new players or players who didn't have the means to get a fishing title from previous events. Of course veterans really don't have much to gain from this event, but nexon can't please everyone, and this seems apparent in a lot of games actually where they sometimes cant please veterans or newer players, those who play very actively ( almost everyday) to who casually play ( maybe login weekly monthly, etc ). Also the samhain event came back about half duration for the timed rebirth pot event so still people wouldn't gotten enough AP in that event to train to do samhain if they were barely new, yes there was that fiasco where the rb pots didn't disappear by the double rainbow but a lot of people didn't expect that.

To conclude yeah this event is probably worth even less to some veteran players and maybe even some new players its not worth thier time but this event still has items for some people no matter what and knowing nexon theres always other events or just regular gameplay to do, and considering that this game has fishing events every now and then getting a fishing 2nd title would be nice for newcommers.
    WolfandWolfJazmynUnisex
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

I'm just here for the fine/finest leathers <3

The chair and the fishing rod are just bonuses.

Getting SE pots and Def/Prot pots aren't bad either.
    YangKoete
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Have you guys noticed that events are increasingly becoming less spamable? Like with this fishing event, I can't set and forget my character at a fishing spot because the hole will disappear. I swear they are making events more and more tedious, and rewards more and more rare.

Is this why we will never see events like doki doki and samhain ever again because they were spamable?
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited February 2, 2018
    Multiposts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.

Got it buuut...on my bfs acct

Idk how to show it on here x.o help me pleeeeze lol

Lol you want my gazillion leathers? :D
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

https://imgur.com

You can use this: new post top left, upload image. It's best to keep any personal information out of the images.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Careful with the spam there.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Gaea wrote: »

Didnt mean it as spam? O.o
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Congratulations. :)

She was referring to the fact that you posted multiple times in a row. It is best to edit your posts if you have something to add that isn't a new response to keep the thread clean and easier to manage. :)
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Congratulations. :)

She was referring to the fact that you posted multiple times in a row. It is best to edit your posts if you have something to add that isn't a new response to keep the thread clean and easier to manage. :)

Oh sorry. Ill remember that.
    Jazmyn
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Multiposts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.

:O

What uh....what server do you happen to be on...? Not asking for any reason lol ^ ^;;
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    edited February 5, 2018
    Im on tarlach. Same name. Seriously, the leathers are simply clutter for me atm. Even though im a packrat..
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    But...they are kinda corrupt in a way. Especially with the gacha we do pay for (but are progressively not paying for anymore). They are relentless with the gacha content and the rates get worse and worse with out any remorse. The admins are aware of it, but there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even say anything about it.

Wow, I never knew you were in a position to get these statistics, I just thought you were another person who rarely plays the game anymore, but still gets on the forums to complain about the same mindless things on a day to day basis like a broken record.

Please, share more with us. lol.gif

I am online everyday. I know quite a few people in-game who have quit gacha. Also who the hell are you?

sQu3ZNM.gif

@TheGreatCalistarius Adding to Gaea's quote, people often say they're skipping the gacha in the threads regarding them, and from what I understand, the rates themselves are posted on the Korean Mabinogi website. We get people who visit the Korean page, and post the stats from there occasionally or at least mention them. Also, Nexon NA only gets to release what's given to them by Korea as THEY do all the coding and content creation. Nexon NA can make REQUESTS of Nexon KR, but if the KR branch says no, that's the end of it.
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Leinei wrote: »
    But...they are kinda corrupt in a way. Especially with the gacha we do pay for (but are progressively not paying for anymore). They are relentless with the gacha content and the rates get worse and worse with out any remorse. The admins are aware of it, but there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even say anything about it.

Wow, I never knew you were in a position to get these statistics, I just thought you were another person who rarely plays the game anymore, but still gets on the forums to complain about the same mindless things on a day to day basis like a broken record.

I am online everyday. I know quite a few people in-game who have quit gacha. Also who the hell are you?

sQu3ZNM.gif

@TheGreatCalistarius Adding to Gaea's quote, people often say they're skipping the gacha in the threads regarding them, and from what I understand, the rates themselves are posted on the Korean Mabinogi website. We get people who visit the Korean page, and post the stats from there occasionally or at least mention them. Also, Nexon NA only gets to release what's given to them by Korea as THEY do all the coding and content creation. Nexon NA can make REQUESTS of Nexon KR, but if the KR branch says no, that's the end of it.

Still think that bites. But it is what it is i suppose.
  • TheGreatCalistariusTheGreatCalistarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    edited February 5, 2018

A few people skipping a gacha doesn't really mean anything. Who's to say someone who skipped the one before the current one isn't pulling on the current one? Or someone who recently started the game buying the new gacha? I'm just saying, without actual data, it's baseless claims.

Also, our gacha's lists and rates are different from every other region, so that also holds no real relevance until NA starts posting it's own rates.

Or until Gaea lets us know happy.png
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500

sQu3ZNM.gif

This is why they won't make the game for MAC since apple is making most of the companies show their rates for any gatcha/gambling related items. Really though, even our government should step into this. We have better rates going to a toy machine for gatcha than any of the gatcha's Nexon has since you always get the item related to your product and nothing else....I mean would you go to the toy dispenser to get a .25 candy which paid for like 1/4th a bag? It'd be a huge rip off.

Anyways, hopefully the bag doesn't have a set rate per server since there was no mention of it and it would be even statistically impossible to test maybe?