Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(*´︶`*)╯Mari & Alexina Doodles ; PP/NYX/Gold

ChaimouciChaimouci
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited January 25, 2018 in Art Creations
MTnRPbE.png

Internet back on at my house!
Revamping this thread instead of just a new one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My main/old characters and pets are on Mari but I hear Alexina is most busy these days so I've made a new character there!
I am chaimouci on both servers.

On Mari I will accept gold, NYX, and certain outfits and pets. I have a human, elf, and giant.

On Alexina I will need equipment as well as gold, NYX, outfits, and pets. Pets and equipment are the highest priority on this server.
I have a human and an elf on this server.

I have all female characters on both servers. There are a few male outfits I will accept on Mari for a friend that may play with me when I become active again. The Detective Outfit, Count Cookie Outfit, Illusion Suit, Professor J Circle Outfit, and either Royal Academy uniform.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm much better at girls than boys. I'm still not so great at armor and weapons yet, so they may look a little off. Order at your own risk.

DA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

These prices aren't set just yet. Still working these out.

$10 // 10,ooo NYX // 4,ooo,ooo G
chibi sketch
*will be cleaner than these*
O3ongO6.png 2JutR5r.png

$15 // 15,ooo NYX // 6,ooo,ooo G
portrait sketch
CJRiY8v.png
normal half body sketch

$20 // 20,ooo NYX // 8,ooo,ooo G
normal full body sketch
colored chibi
gaia___122817_by_chaimouci-dby4h64.png

$25 // 25,ooo NYX // 10,ooo,ooo G
full colored portrait sketch
normal half body

If you would like to order, please post here in the thread!
Visual references are a must, all angles is best.
Please include any special details that I need to pay special attention to as well as if there is a pose, personality, expression, etc. that you would like me to use/include.
Other Clothing Items List
Adorable Raccoon Shoes
Dowra's Boots
Floral Fairy Shoes ♥ Alexina Only
Laighlinne Metal Heel Greaves ♥♥
Millia's Shoes
Old Saint Nick Boots
Pierrot Shoes
Royal Academy Ribbon Loafers
Fur-trimmed Boots Mari Only
Avelin Greaves ♥♥ Alexina Only

Barba Blizzard Gloves
Bell Fox Gloves Alexina Only
Brilluen Half Gloves
Coco's Bracers
Idol Plaid Gloves
Laighlinne Support Bracelet
Pierrot Bracelet
Avelin Gauntlets

Ardent Astro Wings
Black Blooming Wings
Black Flowerless Wings
Bone Blade Wings
Cait Sith Wings
Cherry Blossom Glass Wings
Eclipse Moonlight Ceremony Wings
Eclipse Moonlight Wings
Endless Winter Frostblossom Wings
Luminous Sunlight Ceremony Wings
Luminous Sunlight Wings
Magical Moonlight Ceremony Wings
Magical Moonlight Wings
Mini Eclipse Moonlight Ceremony Wings
Mini Eclipse Moonlight Wings
Mini Luminous Sunlight Ceremony Wings
Mini Luminous Sunlight Wings
Mini Magical Moonlight Ceremony Wings
Mini Magical Moonlight Wings
Overcast Sunlight Wings
Pewter Cutiefly Wings
Pink Blooming Wings
Pink Flowerless Wings
Sky Glass Wings
Sky Blue Blooming Wings
Spriggan Wings
Succubus Queen Wings
Sunrise Glass Wings
Sylph Wings
Tintable Blooming Wings
Tintable Flowerless Wings
Tiny Black Guardian Wings
Tiny Fallen Angel Wings
Tiny Holy Guardian Wings
Trifold Archangel Wings
Twilight Glass Wings
White Blooming Wings
White Flowerless Wings
Wings of Tuan
Winter Sky Glass Wings

Any Flawless Harmony Halo, Majestic Harmony Halo, Angelic Halo, Grace Halo, or Ring Halo.
Okamixdimsum

Comments

• ChaimouciChaimouci
    edited October 10, 2017
    Some pricing and formatting edits done. (*´︶`*)╯
    Going to start making more examples now.
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    psst QAQ I think you're missing a 0 for the pricing for "flat colored cleaned sketches" 300,000 G is too little for such nice art...
    Also that one example with the bear tights is so cute +_+ she got some amazingly well drawn legs there
    Chaimouci
  • ChaimouciChaimouci
    psst QAQ I think you're missing a 0 for the pricing for "flat colored cleaned sketches" 300,000 G is too little for such nice art...
    Also that one example with the bear tights is so cute +_+ she got some amazingly well drawn legs there

Thank you! (ノД`) I must have dropped a 0 when I was editing my prices down a little.
    Thank you. I love drawing cute leggys. (´ ε ` )♡
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I like the idea of grab bag :D I'm gonna throw 1 mil at one for Mari

here's my ref: https://i.imgur.com/6RvGrCL.png

my IGN is Darvy
  • ChaimouciChaimouci
    Arjune wrote: »
    I like the idea of grab bag :D I'm gonna throw 1 mil at one for Mari

here's my ref: https://i.imgur.com/6RvGrCL.png

my IGN is Darvy

Here you go! Sorry this took so long.
    Decided on a bust. Here's flat and line versions!

WoFoxBf.png
    CJRiY8v.png
    GretaImaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    that looks really great! She's so pretty and I am very happy how it turned out :D send me a junk item in the mail so I can pay you ok? <3
  • ChaimouciChaimouci
    Arjune wrote: »
    that looks really great! She's so pretty and I am very happy how it turned out :D send me a junk item in the mail so I can pay you ok? <3

I'm glad you like it! ^^
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited October 29, 2017
    Your art is so lovely, I can't believe I missed your shop before! e_e

C-Can I have a grab bag of this little guy? http://i.imgur.com/abxyLDu.png
    (Feel free to draw him on the more feminine or boyish side of things, since that's how I imagine him to actually look. xD)

My IGN is Evrann on Mari, so feel free to launch a junk item at my mail whenever!
  • ChaimouciChaimouci

(Feel free to draw him on the more feminine or boyish side of things, since that's how I imagine him to actually look. xD)

My IGN is Evrann on Mari, so feel free to launch a junk item at my mail whenever!

I'm still having a lot of trouble with my hands, just wanted to give you a wip for now!

mabiwip_by_chaimouci-dbstea2.png
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Chaimouci wrote: »

I'm still having a lot of trouble with my hands, just wanted to give you a wip for now!

mabiwip_by_chaimouci-dbstea2.png
    Oooh, it looks lovely! :'D

And ugh, I know the feeling. I've been sick for what feels like an eternity, and I hate wanting to get things accomplished and just not being able to. I hope you feel better soon. :c
  • ChaimouciChaimouci

And ugh, I know the feeling. I've been sick for what feels like an eternity, and I hate wanting to get things accomplished and just not being able to. I hope you feel better soon. :c
    I've had arthritis in my hands since I was a teen and, to make it worse, I started developing carpal tunnel at work. </3 :(
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    edited November 5, 2017

I've had arthritis in my hands since I was a teen and, to make it worse, I started developing carpal tunnel at work. </3 :(

Oh noooo, my father had terrible arthritis and I've started to develop carpal tunnel myself. x.X The human body is a fickle beast, argh...
  • ChaimouciChaimouci
    edited January 25, 2018
    Just posting to say; I'm revamping/reopening this up. I've had some trouble the last couple months both with my hands/wrists and with losing internet.
    I will try revisiting what I've already started/what's already ordered, but I always go through a style change after a hiatus like this so I'm not sure how things will come out. ^ ^;
    MediaKlepto
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Just posting to say; I'm revamping/reopening this up. I've had some trouble the last couple months both with my hands/wrists and with losing internet.
    I will try revisiting what I've already started/what's already ordered, but I always go through a style change after a hiatus like this so I'm not sure how things will come out. ^ ^;

Aww, I hope you're feeling better and that things are going a bit more smoothly for you now! :c Good luck on getting back into the swing of things!
  • ChaimouciChaimouci
    Aww, I hope you're feeling better and that things are going a bit more smoothly for you now! :c Good luck on getting back into the swing of things!
    Thank you! The cold weather was really hard on my hands/hips. ; c ;
    I don't think I have the file of what I was working on for your guy so I may start from scratch. ^ ^;
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Thank you! The cold weather was really hard on my hands/hips. ; c ;
    I don't think I have the file of what I was working on for your guy so I may start from scratch. ^ ^;

Yeah, I know that feeling. x_x My joints always crack when it gets this stupidly cold.

And hah, no worries~! I look forward to it either way. :'3