Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hardmode Dungeon Materials

OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Feedback and Suggestions
I just got the biggest meme of a Grandmaster quest in the universe.

Make 3 Highlander Long bows.

This would require, count 'em, fifteen; 15; XV; 0b1111 Radiant Strings.

F I F T E E N
I
F
T
E
E
N

It has taken over a month of ADV HM Dungeon runs to get ONE, count it, 1, I, 01 Radiant string.

Upcoming content will allow the Divine Crossbow to surpass the CRX in Piercing with an enchant (If I'm properly in the know).

Why is this allowed?

It shouldn't take months to make one item, outside of the destructive Robe (like, lol)
Zeo
  1. Buff Hard-mode Material droprate?13 votes
    1. Yes, I am smart.
       54% (7 votes)
    2. No, I'm a masochist.
       46% (6 votes)

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Lot of things need their drop rate tweaked to be more appropriate, especially with our current population for NA Mabinogi, to be honest.

Otherwise, we won’t see something like the Soluna Blade being made for the first time within five years because the drop rate for their mats are too abysmal and we don’t have much players spamming the Phantasm dungeon..

So yes, I agree with you and you have my support.
    Odinwolfe
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Yes, population is definitely a factor here, I think the rates are in place to accommodate a much larger thriving population where it would drop often enough with more players running stuff, but in reality the population is just not there to support such rates.
    Zeo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 5, 2018
    If we get tweaked drop rates in NA, probably our NA Devs will get death threats from KR playerbase. *cough cough* Soluna Blade term is forever ruined thanks to some toxic personas.
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    when I did blacksmithing gm I always tossed out at least 1 misson a day because of its crazy requirement... just accept the fact that you got to only do 2 a day and it takes 10 days to finish.. its not that bad