Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cupid Outfits ♥

Comments

• JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    that female's face feels so out of place

as for the outfits, ive seen worse in this game.
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 3, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Another gacha hot garbage...

imXRnpv.png
    VeylaineRadiant DawnoffwithyourheadsSheenapawcalypse
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    What would actually please some of you?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 4, 2018
    Hinotama wrote: »

That's a good question. Oh I know...

Less gacha. Oh and, less hot garbage outfits.

giphy.gif

C'mon legislation. It's actually sad how we want you involved this time. It's probably going to take another year before we see progress. All this money being dumped into gacha or lootboxes and not the real economy, well they are starting to take notice. Also it's not cool for kids under the age of 18 to be gambling away their savings and for people on welfare or other government aid to be supporting stuff like this.

Don't get me wrong, support the game you love. But this is wrong way to do it. Period.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

Nothing because people will just complain about anything.
    BuffalosShadoeBlissfulkillVaughanMizukiHayamaRadiant DawnVeylaineYokkaichiKageitopawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

I think people are beginning to see double. Expected, because like songs or stories, they begin to look and sound the same. Nothing is original, and when it comes to aesthetics, I don't mind. (Unless Wings, which are just coming off as lazy.)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So those Cupid Wings are marked as a rare drop in the already rare S rank category of 3.70%.

What's Rare% of 3.70%?

It sounds pretty bad.

You'd think the S rank item category would only include the Cupid stuff.

One of the other prizes, in the B rank category is a Yellow Prism.
    Is that the same effect as a blue prism, but different enough to stack with a blue prism (and other 2x sources)?
    Or is it something different from 2x all skill training?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

I think people are beginning to see double. Expected, because like songs or stories, they begin to look and sound the same. Nothing is original, and when it comes to aesthetics, I don't mind. (Unless Wings, which are just coming off as lazy.)

I crave original outfits or even things I can relate to. Like the steampunk stuff. That was awesome. But what I freaking HATE is whenever something cool does come out they stick it in gacha. I get worried that if something cool comes out that I actually want I might not end up with it. It just leaves a sour taste, even if I manage to get it.

We really shouldn't have to massively shell out and scrounge to dress the way we want.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    I just find it funny that the same person that hates gachas posts info on each new one and then both them and a few to some other people come in and downtalk about it. If you hate the thing you are posting about, why are you even bothering to talk about it? It's bass ackwards and pointless.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Shopping Bags and more other directly buyable goodies that come from gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I just find it funny that the same person that hates gachas posts info on each new one and then both them and a few to some other people come in and downtalk about it. If you hate the thing you are posting about, why are you even bothering to talk about it? It's bass ackwards and pointless.

You know...I haven't done that in a while if you haven't paid attention recently. I'll leave that task up to someone else. Clearly someone else did. There is no point anyway because it's no secret.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 4, 2018

You know what is really awkward? Spell awkward incorrectly meanwhile the whole post seems to be grammatically correct.
    SylviaWolfe
  • HinotamaHinotama

You know what is really awkward? Spell awkward incorrectly meanwhile the whole post seems to be grammatically correct.

What are you getting at?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

What are you getting at?

Eggplant.
    GretaPie5434
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Guess I am the only one who likes these outfits. I must be trashyfashinogi.

I agree. We can be trashy together :D
    Blissfulkill
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited February 6, 2018

No more gachas and a shopping bags comeback.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Shopping_Bags
  • bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    edited February 6, 2018
    Cute bow scroll for the girls. Gonna keep using my Fate/Stay Night one though.

Otherwise, not very impressed by those outfits.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Sheena wrote: »

I think the game would close at that point.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sheena wrote: »

I think the game would close at that point.

We all believe that but really - when legislation passes that people under 18 can't purchase items like this, gaming companies are gonna have to relent and evolve.