Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

So at end of G21...(HUGE SPOILER)

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
edited February 3, 2018 in General Chat
Some people already know about this but it seems like we don’t have any thread on this yet. please correct me or point me out to a specific thread if I’m wrong... but it seems like that upon finishing G21, you get the new transformation plus three active skills to use while being in transformation. You also can use divine skills while being in transformation but I don’t think you can use any other skills while being in that transformation.

The nice thing about it is that you get a new equipment slot which focus on customizing your trans so everyone will at least get to be bit unique with their look for the transformation and that using specific equipment items also can boost specific stuffs relating to your transformation and the three active skills.

Default Transformation (Female)

80d4e61ee5.jpg

Customized Transformation (Male)

b01bf49720.jpg
TheOneHawk wrote: »
I did a lot of the footwork on translating and gathering some information on this. Not all of this is concrete, but it is a good idea of what to expect. I am going to avoid specifics(and spoilers) since I don't know most of them, and just go over the general components.

There are 4 skills in what I am calling the Divinity tab. Here's the first disclaimer, I am calling it Divinity and Divine Form, but it's hard to tell what the Divine Form is really called. (Yeah scratch that part it was that person's name) I am just going to call it Divine Form. You could also call it god and probably be colloquially correct too. The skills seem to be under the umbrella of Divinity at least.

Skill 1 Unknown Divinity: Transform into your Divine Form. You can use divinity skills and crusader skills when under the effects of Unknown Divinity and you take your god appearance, using the divine equipment(Eidos) you have on. Unknown Divinity has a manage page like the Dance of Death skill where you can equip your Eidos. Divine Form's duration is affected by rank and the base cooldown seems to be around 30 minutes. You can see the duration as an orange bar under your HP bar. The blue bar under your divine form increases your damage as it fills up, this is important for the next skill.

Skill 2 Divine Impeach: A basic attack where you attack an enemy with your godly powers. A blue timing bar will appear next to your character, like the hammer mini game, you must attack when it's full for the best effect. In this case, attacking when it is full will guarantee a critical hit. Divine Impeach damage seems to scale off your normal max attack(it has a base of 100% damage at rF) and how many stacks you have in that big blue bar. This bar fills when you use Divine Impeach, and will significantly increase your damage. Highest I have seen is a rB Unknown Divinity and r6 Divine Impeach at 50 stacks(max stacks) doing 31k crits. This skill is fast and spammable as seen in the video in the OP.

Skill 3 Blink: A teleportation skill where you see the area you can teleport as a yellow AoE around you. You can teleport to anywhere in that circle by clicking in it. It has a cooldown.

Skill 4 Luna Nova: A massive AoE strike with a ground targeted AoE. This skill scales off the amount of stacks you have as well, and at rF at 50 stacks I have seen it deal 90k damage. It has a cooldown of some sort.

Edit in: Skills are trained by using them like normal skills and cost AP to rank.

To customize your Divine Form you must rank up Unknown Divinity to unlock Eidos slots, like head, outfit, halo, aura, wings and other cosmetic slots. These Eidos can be obtained from the 3 Apostle Raids(Girgashiy VHM, Hasidim and Zebach) and the 2 Avalon Field Raids(Mokkurkalfi and Sylvan Dragon). There is an upgrade system to give effects to your Eidos; the effects of the equipment modify both Divinity skills and Crusader skills. For example Eidos: Dominator Head can be made to reduce blink's cd by 8 seconds and also modify Shield of Trust to increase a stat, but I wasn't able to actually work out what that said, but it increases it by 270. They also have durability, but I don't know the specifics on that too. But, the idea is that Eidos will make your Divine Form stronger, and the skills just that much better.

And that's all I am going to bother with for now. This comes out in G21 Path of Guardian's Mainstream Part 2(G21 Update 3) and you get it during a very important boss fight. You can google and youtube it if you want to spoil yourself, but MASSIVE SPOILERS if you decide to do so.

Edit: Fixed a glaring error with my translation, this is your god form, so it's just your name and put in the proper name of "Divine Equipment"(Eidos)

courtneyy

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 2, 2018
    Neat! =D

However, I would really like to hear from the Gods/Goddesses again, so I hope this is a sign that we do... =(
  • TheOneHawkTheOneHawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    edited February 2, 2018
    I did a lot of the footwork on translating and gathering some information on this. Not all of this is concrete, but it is a good idea of what to expect. I am going to avoid specifics(and spoilers) since I don't know most of them, and just go over the general components.

There are 4 skills in what I am calling the Divinity tab. Here's the first disclaimer, I am calling it Divinity and Divine Form, but it's hard to tell what the Divine Form is really called. (Yeah scratch that part it was that person's name) I am just going to call it Divine Form. You could also call it god and probably be colloquially correct too. The skills seem to be under the umbrella of Divinity at least.

Skill 1 Unknown Divinity: Transform into your Divine Form. You can use divinity skills and crusader skills when under the effects of Unknown Divinity and you take your god appearance, using the divine equipment(Eidos) you have on. Unknown Divinity has a manage page like the Dance of Death skill where you can equip your Eidos. Divine Form's duration is affected by rank and the base cooldown seems to be around 30 minutes. You can see the duration as an orange bar under your HP bar. The blue bar under your divine form increases your damage as it fills up, this is important for the next skill.

Skill 2 Divine Impeach: A basic attack where you attack an enemy with your godly powers. A blue timing bar will appear next to your character, like the hammer mini game, you must attack when it's full for the best effect. In this case, attacking when it is full will guarantee a critical hit. Divine Impeach damage seems to scale off your normal max attack(it has a base of 100% damage at rF) and how many stacks you have in that big blue bar. This bar fills when you use Divine Impeach, and will significantly increase your damage. Highest I have seen is a rB Unknown Divinity and r6 Divine Impeach at 50 stacks(max stacks) doing 31k crits. This skill is fast and spammable as seen in the video in the OP.

Skill 3 Blink: A teleportation skill where you see the area you can teleport as a yellow AoE around you. You can teleport to anywhere in that circle by clicking in it. It has a cooldown.

Skill 4 Luna Nova: A massive AoE strike with a ground targeted AoE. This skill scales off the amount of stacks you have as well, and at rF at 50 stacks I have seen it deal 90k damage. It has a cooldown of some sort.

Edit in: Skills are trained by using them like normal skills and cost AP to rank.

To customize your Divine Form you must rank up Unknown Divinity to unlock Eidos slots, like head, outfit, halo, aura, wings and other cosmetic slots. These Eidos can be obtained from the 3 Apostle Raids(Girgashiy VHM, Hasidim and Zebach) and the 2 Avalon Field Raids(Mokkurkalfi and Sylvan Dragon). There is an upgrade system to give effects to your Eidos; the effects of the equipment modify both Divinity skills and Crusader skills. For example Eidos: Dominator Head can be made to reduce blink's cd by 8 seconds and also modify Shield of Trust to increase a stat, but I wasn't able to actually work out what that said, but it increases it by 270. They also have durability, but I don't know the specifics on that too. But, the idea is that Eidos will make your Divine Form stronger, and the skills just that much better.

And that's all I am going to bother with for now. This comes out in G21 Path of Guardian's Mainstream Part 2(G21 Update 3) and you get it during a very important boss fight. You can google and youtube it if you want to spoil yourself, but MASSIVE SPOILERS if you decide to do so.

Edit: Fixed a glaring error with my translation, this is your god form, so it's just your name and put in the proper name of "Divine Equipment"(Eidos)
    ZeoConquistadorMikuV3courtneyyVaughanIyasenuCrimsọnRaishii
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Thank you for all the information, @TheOneHawk! I went ahead and added the quote from you onto the original post. :)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    A transformation that is trained through use and ranked with AP?

Huh, that's interesting.
    Also, it looks super cool.

Sounds kind of in-depth, but I'm still so happy that they added more Crusader raids.
    Nice that the raids will have some relation to this transformation, what with the VHM versions being one of the sources of this transformation's equip-things.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    and this... is... to go... even further beyond....

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
    najee508Radiant Dawn
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I guess im the only 1 that think in the lore where we milletian finally from demigod graduate in a real god.
    Just thinking in a not long distance future walking fashionogi gods everywhere
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited February 4, 2018
    We become like...
    Super-Daols
    5e0b778393.png

Also kinda looks like we became an Apostle:
    a58fab1319.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 6, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    We become like...
    Super-Daols
    5e0b778393.png

Also kinda looks like we became an Apostle:
    a58fab1319.jpg

Basically this. So now we have paliden, demigod, and now...apostle transformations.

XpZJen2.gif

Can they be combined???

giphy.gif

adfkhl;asdavnlnd;werj['jfa'fj[aj/f;'ajf;'pajfjaf'jfapjfsdjlf'asdjf';!!!

eodGHSx.gif

After almost 10 years, this is something unprecedented. I don't even care if there is gacha appearances.
    Pretty sure no one here that actually plays will either. I don't mind the default look. Looks better imo. Plus I don't wanna be a flying torso.

zhw96MQ.png
    5qj59rB.png
  • VivianVivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    excited~ will probs see a lil spike in activity from returning players too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Vivian wrote: »
    excited~ will probs see a lil spike in activity from returning players too.

Oh hell yeah, new transformation!
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    edited February 6, 2018
    o cool more lame ass wings just what I have always wanted! thank you Nexon you -removed-....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Woah, cut back on the salt. It says you can customize it, so maybe you can do without the wings. However, in case it's been forgotten, the Gods and Goddesses have wings. If this is some sort of God form, then it makes sense that it would have them. -_-
  • PetrolsPetrols
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    3 crusader raids?
    finally!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited February 6, 2018
    So after all these updates, there are:
    2 New Apostle Raids, Zebach and Hasidim(?)

And 3 new Field Boss Raids over in the new field area
    A giant golem
    A dragon
    And a giant Turtle

And now a new transformation!
    It seems during the transformation, you have knockdown/back immunity.
    Also, you can make use of Crusader skills like Shield of Trust and such.
    When you use them, instead of having blue auras and visual effects, they're yellow.

I've heard they're not stronger by default, but see how Celestial spike in that video is doing 355 damage per tick on a Shadow Warrior?
    For reference, even with all lv 15 subskills, Celestial Spike does 260 damage per tick on something with 0 mdef/mprot. 180 base + 80 from subskills
    My guess is the player in this video had one of those new Eidos that affected it.

The damage multipliers on the skills looks low on paper, but that gauge below your character builds up as you crit with the normal attack, and as you get hit, and the higher that goes (up to 50), the more damage your skills do.
    Which is how you can do such high damage, even when the multiplier % of the skills is low. (100~130% for the basic attack, 100~150% for the big explosion attack that always crits)
    CrimsọnZeoVaughan
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    But can we solo phantasm with it? XD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Gaea wrote: »

:V

No mounting while transformed (rip crystal deer lance charge/magnum), and that immunity to knockdown can bite you if your linked pet gets scared by phantoms.

Blink seems to make you drop aggro, but that cooldown isn't short from what I've seen.

I'mma go with... nope.
    Especially in the few minutes the transformation lasts!

Though, seeing how you can use Crusader skills with it, I wonder if people will transform during their daily crusader exp raids. :B
    Just to look cool.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

:V

No mounting while transformed (rip crystal deer lance charge/magnum), and that immunity to knockdown can bite you if your linked pet gets scared by phantoms.

Blink seems to make you drop aggro, but that cooldown isn't short from what I've seen.

I'mma go with... nope.
    Especially in the few minutes the transformation lasts!

Though, seeing how you can use Crusader skills with it, I wonder if people will transform during their daily crusader exp raids. :B
    Just to look cool.

Probably that. But if it doesn't make that much difference, people won't bother transforming after a while. Rip.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    So after all these updates, there are:
    2 New Apostle Raids, Zebach and Hasidim(?)

And 3 new Field Boss Raids over in the new field area
    A giant golem
    A dragon
    And a giant Turtle

And now a new transformation!
    It seems during the transformation, you have knockdown/back immunity.
    Also, you can make use of Crusader skills like Shield of Trust and such.
    When you use them, instead of having blue auras and visual effects, they're yellow.

I've heard they're not stronger by default, but see how Celestial spike in that video is doing 355 damage per tick on a Shadow Warrior?
    For reference, even with all lv 15 subskills, Celestial Spike does 260 damage per tick on something with 0 mdef/mprot. 180 base + 80 from subskills
    My guess is the player in this video had one of those new Eidos that affected it.

The damage multipliers on the skills looks low on paper, but that gauge below your character builds up as you crit with the normal attack, and as you get hit, and the higher that goes (up to 50), the more damage your skills do.
    Which is how you can do such high damage, even when the multiplier % of the skills is low. (100~130% for the basic attack, 100~150% for the big explosion attack that always crits)

Good jesus.......139k Damage per enemy on that AoE.........now im even more excited for this to come out and farm those eidos.
This discussion has been closed.