Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can this be right?

SmallySmally
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
Hello, is there any chance that i just loged into my 10 year old account but only see 1 weird alt and lost all my pets/main etc? . i am not sure if this is my main account since i dont see any characters but in my ALT i have all the friends i remember O.o i made a ticket but i was wondering if anyone has had this kind of weirdnesss? if i send a mail to my main char it still says that the character is alive and mail sents successfully lol

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Be careful as they have redone what you see sometimes. You need to make sure you are able to see all your character cards and pet card slots. A lot of times they are set up so your only have active characters or favorite characters/pets showing. Each account I think is given 7 cards in total to start out.

You can still send mail to a lot of characters that have not been active since the beginning of mabi. Be wary since most of these accounts do get hacked into and lost without their owners knowing since they left the game for so long. If you are trying to log in and your password doesn't work anymore you might need to do a password reset and get that situated. I know there were a handful of times where it needed me to change it, but never mentioned it.
    [Deleted User]