Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Is this a known issue, or was it just me?

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in General Chat
I had went to the housing channel to buy a fixed dye for 30k. When I bought it the game took my gold, but the dye wasn't in my inv, then I couldn't close out the House shop nor move, so I figured it was a crash, so I force closed. I logged back in to check if the dye I bought was in my inv, and surprise.. it was not there.. and my gold was still gone, and the dye was still in the person's house. Okay.. 30k wasted on nothing.. I wasn't really mad about it, moreso confused, So I try to re-buy the same dye amp, it wouldn't let me, nor anyone else for that matter.

Whatever happened.. I'm just thankful it wasn't something more expensive. Just a warning guys, be careful, you never know when something like this could happen

And yes, I did submit a ticket.

Comments

• HurroHurro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Happened to everyone around ch2 not sure if other channels were affected aswell but we all have trouble logging in now. tl'dr mass d/c server is kill
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 9, 2017
    This issue happened in past. That time a lot of players experienced it. I think it was year ago? Can't remember now. You are lucky you lost just 30k lol, some players lost few millions. Yesterday players were locked in secondary password after disconnection, but for some reason only the ones who were in ch4 Alexina and ch6 Mari. Seems like more problems keep appearing now.
    Helsa
  • HarukariHarukari
    @Greta Yeah.. I am so lucky. I would have been so mad if it was something more expensive.
    Guess the servers are just having hiccups.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited January 9, 2017
    And I thought it was just me. I even rechecked my internet connection and restarted my laptop. Got kicked out when doing generations. I'm annoyed. It was a long ass shadow missions and I got kicked out literally before the bloody boss. And it's been ages since I've done my generations, just when I finally decided to continue...
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    This happened with me as well last night. I was buying a gesture card, it froze on me to the point I had to end task it. When I went back, the gesture card was listed in the housing channel but wasn't in his house. I believe I lost the 300k or whatever it was, but I can't say for certain. I also froze twice while putting items in my house around the same time.
  • HarukariHarukari
    @Carlize Sorry that happened to you.. D:
    I hope they look into this cause honestly people could lose millions from this, and people will not be happy about it.
    The fact that the item gets glitched where NO ONE can buy it makes it even worse.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @Greta
    This was an issue for multiple players?
    Wonder if this was related.
    A friend and I were on ch6 Mari yesterday (or the day before yesterday by now) doing some various Alby things when he seemed to crash or d/c very hard.
    I wasn't affected myself, but by the time he could reconnect, he wasn't eligible to reconnect to the dungeon. (over 5 minutes)
    Even the main site wouldn't connect and his launcher wouldn't patch until more time passed.

Maybe it was because he's playing from EU, but it was really disheartening when it happened to him.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @Iyasnu Well i'm EU player too, but good thing was that i saw a warning about ch4 Alexina making people get disconnections and such so i avoided them since then. I didn't have any lag or latency so i can't tell what it makes others to experience it.
    Helsa
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    feels like the random disconnections are getting more frequent now, too - that's probably contributing to this too.
    glad to know it's not just me though, had someone's shop eat 30k when I was buying chat stickers orz
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited January 9, 2017
    My house on Ruairi is messed up. People are unable to buy things from me, I can't move the items they tried to buy, trying to stop sale of an item nobody else has bought locks me up... and, worst of all, if I try to put something new in my house the item gets deleted.

(Sent in a ticket earlier today.)
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited January 9, 2017
    @RRM Oh dear.. I guess some people had the same problem as I did.The game takes people's gold but the item doesn't go into their inv like it's supposed too. Then you're unable to do anything so you have to force close game.

Either that or there's an issue with housing that is causing people to crash and not get their items they bought

I got a reply from my ticket, I was told they are investigating the problem.
  • IdealsIdeals
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    It seems more like a rollback, I was at Bel when the crash happened, upon logging in I was back at Maths Dungeon and I had to redo the musical dungeon again. It seems the rollback didn't go too far tho.
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590

This is the video I linked in the support ticket.

My items are getting deleted when I try to put them into my house, actively, across relogs.
    DaktaroGreta
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited January 9, 2017
    @RRM Yes this is exactly what happened to me when I bought an item from someone's house, I couldn't do a thing but force close my game. I didn't know this problem was messing up people's houses.

This really needs to be looked into asap.

I'd warn everyone around on Ruairi(Not sure if it's happening on any other servers..) To be very careful when trying to buy things from housing for the time being.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    @Harukari Thanks, a GM was nice enough to mail me the gesture so I'm super grateful for that.

I'm also checking in from Ruairi, so far all the housing issues I've heard are from our server. But has anyone heard any feedback via tickets or anything yet? I own Dugald castle and it looks like auto-paying taxes isn't working. My house was definitely set to auto-pay, but it didn't take it out for me. On closer inspection it looks like no one who pays taxes today auto-paid, which is weird because most of the houses do. I'll check tomorrow when the next round goes down to double check, and if so send notes out, but since people are avoiding housing like the plague I don't want anyone to lose their house over this. D:

tldr; PSA (Especially Ruairi) Check that you paid your taxes! Auto pay might not be working properly.
  • HarukariHarukari
    I also had the dye mailed to me. I was told they are investigating the issue.
    I'm not sure if it's just Ruairi or all the servers with this issue. But so far it seems people that are having these problems are from Ruairi.
This discussion has been closed.