Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fishing Event

Comments

• ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited February 4, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Actually got the bag
    https://m.imgur.com/oJj9jmD
    still fishing-all i really want are a mountain of hs seeds...

vyo26Zv5ErTBP-7Tx94QANFwHBmyaWh3eP9Kuos-DgU=w373-h256-no

I know right? When people learn this? xD

Well, considering the fact i only do forums from my phone...hardly helpful.

Well you don't play Mabinogi on the phone. Yet... :D
    Ohh but dont i wish....
    Apologies if i sound rude in any way, im just not very good with these things.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    will the old fish trap remain after the event?
    i need sometime to open it while providing some space in my inventory
  • MichiMichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,845
    Just opened like 912 fishing traps and like 75 percent gem related 15 percent mats related 10 percent potion related gg
    Ladame
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited February 8, 2018
    My friends and I on Tarlach literally fished up all our traps (4 people who did the event faithfully)-- not a single black bag. So that's 0 out of like 12k traps. What WAS the drop rate on that? o-e
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I still wish the 2nd title coupon was tradeable.

I wasn't planning on my main getting yet another fishing 2nd title, assuming the coupon would be tradeable, but...
    I'll add it onto the pile.

The 1x2 fishing chair was nice.
    Already had a 2x2 fishing chair for two, but I don't often fish with another person anyways.

The ice fishing rod...
    It's... a higher dura fishing rod?
    Nothing else special, right?
    I guess if you're tired of how a normal fishing rod looks, and prefer this icy rod's look over the life exploration one's.

I haven't opened any of my traps, so that's gonna be like... a week or so's effort to feed my ego gems, when I do that.
    1,580 in total, lol.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Paxseko wrote: »
    My friends and I on Tarlach literally fished up all our traps (4 people who did the event faithfully)-- not a single black bag. So that's 0 out of like 12k traps. What WAS the drop rate on that? o-e

0.0000001%