Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the RE:Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74016/re-life-patch-notes-april-28th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco commerce event

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    How they will know who already got a whistle? Some people will have 3 pets then...
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,220
    Posts: 827
    Member
    edited February 8, 2018
    Another recycled event that gets postponed cause they manage to screw something up.

    Some things never change.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ZeopurpleyHazurahRadiant DawnpawcalypseOdinwolfe
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    How they will know who already got a whistle? Some people will have 3 pets then...

    Everyone who didn't already get one!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    How they will know who already got a whistle? Some people will have 3 pets then...

    Everyone who didn't already get one!

    Well, i still think it's easier to use command thingy to delete that pet from existence. Thy do that all the time with other event items.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    How they will know who already got a whistle? Some people will have 3 pets then...

    Everyone who didn't already get one!

    Well, i still think it's easier to use command thingy to delete that pet from existence. Thy do that all the time with other event items.

    Would probably be easy to delete all the whistles.
    I wonder if it's more difficult to remove already created pets, from used up whistles.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Posts: 53
    Member
    If the sheeps are the problem they really should delete them just like they did in the past with that white bear that was gonna be free and since some people got it like one day before? they deleted everybear. Just to be consistent with how they acted in the past. I personally don't care if someone got 2 sheeps, not like they gonna break anything with one sheep more than the rest xD
    offwithyourheadspurpleyOdinwolfe
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    How they will know who already got a whistle? Some people will have 3 pets then...

    Everyone who didn't already get one!

    Well, i still think it's easier to use command thingy to delete that pet from existence. Thy do that all the time with other event items.

    Would probably be easy to delete all the whistles.
    I wonder if it's more difficult to remove already created pets, from used up whistles.

    They HAD a chance to do immediate rollback just after they realized this mistake after maintenance. But noooo, they still did not do anything and now it's too late...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,860
    Posts: 1,159
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is it an actual usable carpentry bench? Or is it just for looks?

    62b6992ead.jpg

    Fully Functional!

    Doesn't seem to have any bonus success rate, but it still works all the same.
    I really expected it to be... bigger.
    And that it would have that roof thing over it, like the ones over at Dugald Aisle.

    the reason it looks smaller is cause it is the carpentry work bench from Emain at the puppet shop not Dugald Aisle. that is also why you have the option to make finest wood as well. Dugald Aisle carpentry benches can't make all the types of wood.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is it an actual usable carpentry bench? Or is it just for looks?

    62b6992ead.jpg

    Fully Functional!

    Doesn't seem to have any bonus success rate, but it still works all the same.
    I really expected it to be... bigger.
    And that it would have that roof thing over it, like the ones over at Dugald Aisle.

    the reason it looks smaller is cause it is the carpentry work bench from Emain at the puppet shop not Dugald Aisle. that is also why you have the option to make finest wood as well. Dugald Aisle carpentry benches can't make all the types of wood.

    But, you can make all wood at Dugald Aisle.
    The ones at Emain aren't anything special.

    They do lack the roof, so they look smaller.
    pawcalypseShadoe
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    edited February 8, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    that would be hard though wouldn't it :P then the people that already have an extra might get another extra extra lol

    anyways I hope they fix it fast. I was excited about this event. I'm honestly surprised the event wasn't valentine themed

  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Posts: 113
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    On the topic of this event, the announcement doesn't mention some stuff.

    Like, you aren't defending a caravan that travels between cities, you're fighting bandits that spawn in each commerce town at 6pm in-game nights.
    To clarify further, this means you can jump to every town at 6PM to kill the bandits at each commerce post, so you can get a lot of badges. If you're fast enough, you can even change channels and keep at it, tho the bandits despawn in 5 minutes or so. Last time the event ran we didn't have the Travelers' Guide, so in order to go from town to town you had to rush toward the nearest Moongate, but now it will be faster to get to each location, and thus the competition will be even more brutal in crowded servers/channels (thank the Goddess I live in deserted/forsaken Mari).

    Also note that the Bandit Boss is invincible, but hitting him once will make him drop a red badge all of your own, so go with a buddy or use a pet to distract him after you hit him so you can grab your badge.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    Is the sheep a free cloud or stun pet with Inv?(+tradeable(?)) I might bother with the event if so. :o
  • WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Posts: 15
    Member
    I hope they fix it soon, I was looking forward to extra commerce and hs items D:
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Posts: 241
    Member
    The work bench is cute. I looks like a little picnic table.

    I hope they fix this event and bring it back. (Unlike that golden Easter egg event that I'm still sore about.)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    golden easter egg event? :0
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,145
    Posts: 1,167
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

    You're looking at it all wrong!


    Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

    What do you think this is, Fire Emblem Heroes?
    HarukariSylviaWolfeUnisexRadiant Dawn
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    edited February 8, 2018
    Shadoe wrote: »
    The work bench is cute. I looks like a little picnic table.

    I hope they fix this event and bring it back. (Unlike that golden Easter egg event that I'm still sore about.)

    ooh whats that?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,155
    Posts: 8,858
    Member
    Shadoe wrote: »
    The work bench is cute. I looks like a little picnic table.

    I hope they fix this event and bring it back. (Unlike that golden Easter egg event that I'm still sore about.)

    Wasn't that YEARS ago Shadoe?
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Posts: 617
    Member
    edited February 9, 2018
    Guess I'm giving my second hanbok sheep to my wife ;)
    Neyna
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,155
    Posts: 8,858
    Member
    I hope they fix this. I always get worried that when stuff like this happens - it won't happen. :(