Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This event is terrible

Comments

• MomichuMomichu
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    edited February 8, 2018
    I'm going to be upfront and say that this suggestion comes from the saltiest part of my heart.

I just opened roughly 2,000 Old Fish Traps to try and acquire the Black Bag. NOTHING.

Nexon, do you realize how long it takes to sift through that many traps and filter out the endless filler garbage?

If you're going to issue out an item with an incredibly low drop rate, PLEASE *AT LEAST* provide the drop rate % of THAT ITEM. This way we're not as shocked and frustrated as I am when we've taken the time to get that many chances for that item, and still fail to get it.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited February 8, 2018
    It's one of the best gacha item in a free lottery. It was pretty obvious from the start that it was almost impossible
    Veylaine
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Hey man, my friends and I opened up like 20k traps and got nothing. We know how you feel.