Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why Ruairi should be the husbando.

KeikozaKeikoza
Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
in General Chat
mabinogi_2018_02_08_024_by_keikozart-dc2kgb6.jpg

He got his illusion and himself to present themselves this way in front of me. That's it. He wins.
JazmynShadoeWolfandWolfBlissfulkillVimi

Comments

• KeikozaKeikoza
    mabinogi_2018_02_08_025_by_keikozart-dc2khhr.jpg

OK SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HAPPENING LOOOL
    Shadoe
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 8, 2018
    but Caswyn is a ROCK!!!

yXDD24n.png

and wow that Ruairi bug has been happening for like a year now LOL... I can't believe they haven't fixed it yet!
    ShadoeKeikozaVeylaineKingEphypawcalypseoffwithyourheadsSherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Keikoza wrote: »

Lol. He is in underwear in a majority of the Saga. Been that way for 6 months at least. No idea how long before I came back to find it that way.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited February 8, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    but Caswyn is a ROCK!!!

yXDD24n.png

and wow that Ruairi bug has been happening for like a year now LOL... I can't believe they haven't fixed it yet!

omg when does that happen LOL
    is it like a squire thing or event? was it something I missed in g20?
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Keikoza wrote: »
    mabinogi_2018_02_08_025_by_keikozart-dc2khhr.jpg

It's all for Tarlach <3
    Veylaine
  • KeikozaKeikoza
    I'm only just returning to mabi and playing on a different server so all of this is new to me, but you're right, Caswyn does deserve it more LOL
  • ShadoeShadoe
    I'm just going to remind everyone that I'm still married to Caswyn's hair.
    treasurehunty
  • ArjuneArjune
    That Caswyn thing happened during the April Fool's event last year. Maybe they'll do it again this year because it had a lot of silly stuff I loved :)
    Veylaine
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 9, 2018
    Please someone make a thread telling why Altam shouldn't be the husbando, because i'm afraid that he's going to win and i have no idea for what.
    offwithyourheads
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Greta wrote: »
    Please someone make a thread telling why Altam shouldn't be the husbando, because i'm afraid that he's going to win and i have no idea for what.

He's a cutie fanboy.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 9, 2018
    Shadoe wrote: »

He's a cutie fanboy.

*sigh* Nothing else... It's annoying imo.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 10, 2018

If looks are all that mattered, then Altam would likely win, and based on the results, this is what matters most to people. Caswyn is simply a more developed character, and one of the few to star in a decent storyline.

Which is the reason why. Altam doesn't deserve to win, because in terms of the holistics, Caswyn has him beat. I won't make a thread, it would be inflammatory garbage, however amusing it is.

While I would bemoan the state of society that emphasizes appearance a bit too much. (Have you seen the stuff I have gotten away with?) I believe it doesn't apply to fictional idealizations of the perfect partner so much, because that's what they are. Flawless, perfect idols. It isn't that they're love in spite of imperfections, they just have no imperfections to speak of.

For some, just having the most basic traits is what many want. Cute, loving, handsome,etc. I don't find anything "wrong" with it, if but perhaps shallow.
    Greta
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I would have rather Paris won.

qkSqOBl.png
    WolfandWolf
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 10, 2018

If looks are all that mattered, then Altam would likely win, and based on the results, this is what matters most to people. Caswyn is simply a more developed character, and one of the few to star in a decent storyline.

Which is the reason why. Altam doesn't deserve to win, because in terms of the holistics, Caswyn has him beat. I won't make a thread, it would be inflammatory garbage, however amusing it is.

While I would bemoan the state of society that emphasizes appearance a bit too much. (Have you seen the stuff I have gotten away with?) I believe it doesn't apply to fictional idealizations of the perfect partner so much, because that's what they are. Flawless, perfect idols. It isn't that they're love in spite of imperfections, they just have no imperfections to speak of.

For some, just having the most basic traits is what many want. Cute, loving, handsome,etc. I don't find anything "wrong" with it, if but perhaps shallow.

I totally agree with you.

Huw and Kaour look more handsome than Altam in every way possible in my opinion, totally confused how these mature-looking, handsome men are losing to this annoying kid that somehow knows all achievements of yours and has zero backstory and reasons to even exist. I thought in lore NPC's were supposed to keep forgetting who you are, but i guess Nexon forgot that part or don't care anymore.
    Vaughan
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Huw and Kaour look more handsome than Altam in every way possible in my opinion, totally confused how these mature-looking, handsome men are losing to this annoying kid that somehow knows all achievements of yours and has zero backstory and reasons to even exist. I thought in lore NPC's were supposed to keep forgetting who you are, but i guess Nexon forgot that part or don't care anymore.

It's the zero backstory and knowing so much about you that makes me think Altam is actually more powerful than he lets on, like he's the reincarnation of the Elder or he's a God hiding in Human form or something.
    Greta
  • ArjuneArjune
    I'm pretty salty over the Altam beating Caswyn thing... by like 100 votes >:/ it didn't even come as close as Altam vs Huw did. It makes me wonder what is wrong with people....

anyways I voted Kaour because I just don't want Altam to win now. I'd probably vote Ferghus over Altam at this point
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 10, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'd probably vote Ferghus over Altam at this point

LOL SAME. Not probably, but definitely in my case.
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Don't know
    Letus is still sore about him jumping into conclusion that Letus killed Rian even though Rian was among giant golden rocks should've been a fair hint...and the fact that there was a crazy lady...AND the fact that Rian was in Barri to begin with....AND THE FACT THAT HE NEVER WROTE TO RIAN.

Then there was that whole "I'm going to get revenge on you..."

Letus thinks these are hints of an abusive marriage...
  • ShadoeShadoe

Or, maybe you just like Huw's Eyes ;)
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 10, 2018
    Shadoe wrote: »

Or, maybe you just like Huw's Eyes ;)

That, but also i like his hair, clothes and his sad childhood which i can relate in most parts. That's why i wanted him to win husbando contest, but i guess now i can try to rely on Kaour since he's my number two husbando because of his similar look and cute sassy attitude, at least he looks more serious than Altam's derpy fanboy face.