Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Letus wrote: »
    What did you expect...when did an elf thread in these forums not burn to the ground?

When they didn't pop up every other hour.
    [Deleted User]
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I love potatos
    [Deleted User]Shadoe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I can play final fantasy 7 on my phone.
    DANIarts[Deleted User]
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Gaea wrote: »
    I can play final fantasy 7 on my phone.

Final Fantasy in general is fabulous♥
    Happy to know you can play it on the phone though x'3 I can't ; ~;
    [Deleted User]
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    If Mabinogi was shut down for a mobile version, Letus would cry because Letus's claws are too big to phone...
    [Deleted User]Shadoe
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If Mabinogi was shut down for a mobile version, Letus would cry because Letus's claws are too big to phone...
    What I said was to imply a graphics write over; not a shut down. -- Graphics Letus ... Graphics. :cookie: Phone worlds are no smaller than pc worlds (dont let the phones fool you lol)//.

i would also love the physics being brought over.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I like the existing graphics better. The mobile looks like a downgrade to me.
    [Deleted User]Jazmyn
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Shadoe wrote: »

i think the problem with mabis current graphics is how inconsistent they are.
    [Deleted User]
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I like both oWo
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited February 9, 2018

I agree on it looking like a downgrade as well. My reasoning is that it looks too... "paint bucket" to me.

And the way they run in that mobile version drives me absolutely bonkers. :D
    [Deleted User]Shadoe
  • JazmynJazmyn
    @Shadoe @Jazmyn ~ On second thoughts .. I agree. ~ Though .. I think if we didn't know of the game as it currently is, for us .., it would still be a major hit (the mobile version meets pc). ~ I personally like the graphics of the other one I posted, even more so than both versions of Mabinogi, but I don't want to push the notion of playing it too far (that's referring to environments, not characters; their characters are lame compared to this). B) ~ V&H Environments + Mabinogi Characters, Skills and Skill Effects = Never Sleep.

For sure! I totally get that. It looks like it would be a great mobile game, but its hard for me to imagine the graphics replacing what we have now on PC. Lol

Anddd, "both versions of Mabinogi"? Are you referring to Vindictus, or is there something else I am unaware of? :o
    [Deleted User]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Anddd, "both versions of Mabinogi"? Are you referring to Vindictus, or is there something else I am unaware of? :o
    I meant the mobile version they're working on and the non-mobile version we're playing. ;)

Oh jeeze, I read your post like 10 times to make sure I was understanding it correctly and I STILL managed to miss "the other one". Yikes, it might be time to log out for the night. :D

Yea, that one does look really good. Nexon's Legion of Heroes has decent graphics for a mobile game, or did... until I saw the other one you posted. :D
    [Deleted User]
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    DVmkZlfU8AESOWh.jpg

this picture is bootiful... xD
    [Deleted User]Jazmyn
  • ShadoeShadoe
    edited February 10, 2018
    Somehow, the smell of my tea mixed with the smell of my cereal smells like spinach.

Now I want spinach.
    [Deleted User]JazmynDANIarts
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited February 10, 2018
    Somehow, the smell of my tea mixed with the smell of my cereal smells like spinach.

Now I want spinach.
    popeye-face.png

Shadoe
  • ShadoeShadoe
    I have fixed my spinach craving with spinach dip feticini...fetticinni...fetacini...erm, pasta.
    JazmynDANIarts
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited February 10, 2018
    I have fixed my spinach craving with spinach dip feticini...fetticinni...fetacini...erm, pasta.

After reading such an absurd combination of ingredients, I had to google it; it looks tasty. :o :D
    DANIartsShadoe
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Jazmyn wrote: »

After reading such an absurd combination of ingredients, I had to google it; it looks tasty. :o :D

I want some (/) T ~T)/)
    Shadoe
  • ShadoeShadoe
    WalMart had some promos on cereal. I bought 111 ounces of cereal for US$11 (bags between 10 and 31 ounces each). :D
    I always regret how little I buy when they have those prices. Not this time!
    DANIarts[Deleted User]
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985

Now I want spinach.
    popeye-face.png

I love you
    [Deleted User]