Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No MabiLand 10th Anniversary???

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited February 11, 2018 in Town Square
This is the event: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/MabiLand_7th_Anniversary_Celebration_Event

If the 10th Anniversary real event is this video thingy then thats sad.

Time to play some PlayStation old school video games like Legend of Legaia or Brave Fencer Musashi
9e456468bacaca45f103012cab641a8d60512b1e_hq.gif
AngelsamaAstralBlue

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 11, 2018
    Ok, first of all, both of those titles are EPIC and I'm happy to know I wasn't the only one playing them. Second, I think we're still a little early for the Mabi Land event because the times for this says it starts in March, which if I remember right, is when the NA's anniversary for Mabinogi launching is.

Also, if you guys at Nexon NA could totally give us some awesome teasers for what to expect for our big ten, I'm sure we'd love to see them!
    (\(^_^)/)
    Sheenanajee508
  • SheenaSheena
    Leinei wrote: »
    Ok, first of all, both of those titles are EPIC and I'm happy to know I wasn't the only one playing them. Second, I think we're still a little early for the Mabi Land event because the times for this says it starts in March, which if I remember right, is when the NA's anniversary for Mabinogi launching is.

Also, if you guys at Nexon NA could totally give us some awesome teasers for what to expect for our big ten, I'm sure we'd love to see them!
    (\(^_^)/)

That moment when you find someone that loved your childhood games too (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    MaiaRadiant DawnKokoroHazurahLeineiKingEphynajee508AstralBlue
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    It's not even halfway through February yet so there's plenty of time for them to announce stuff for next month. I'm sure they'll probably do a livestream teasing at what's to come like usual
    Sheena
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ha, I remember those games.

I was terrible at Brave Fencer Musashi as a kid.
    I liked it , and thought it was funny how he could fall asleep.

I never did learn all the combos and moves in Legend of Legaia.
    I remember a lot of grinding, especially when leveling up magics. Which you didn't have to level up every type anyways, lmao.

I wonder, would they ever bring back MabiLand?
    I thought Festia would be the permanent replacement to it.
    They would probably just redecorate Festia for such an event, rather than plop MabiLand back into Tir.
  • SheenaSheena
    edited February 12, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Ha, I remember those games.

I was terrible at Brave Fencer Musashi as a kid.
    I liked it , and thought it was funny how he could fall asleep.

I never did learn all the combos and moves in Legend of Legaia.
    I remember a lot of grinding, especially when leveling up magics. Which you didn't have to level up every type anyways, lmao.

I wonder, would they ever bring back MabiLand?
    I thought Festia would be the permanent replacement to it.
    They would probably just redecorate Festia for such an event, rather than plop MabiLand back into Tir.

You can try again! there are some amazing emulators from old school consoles for PC
    My Super Nintendo, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, PSX, PS2 and GameCube are already dead from aging :(

And yeah the combos for Legend of Legaia you need some guides, Noa had the most crazy moves xD
    Angelsama
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Our 10th Anniversary was met with sudden layoffs and a dying need of trolls to make everyone who still plays actively quit.

Where was this info?
  • AngelsamaAngelsama
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    Yeah, NX only want people that have been on AAA titles. So laying off others was bound to happen. I applied to work there since I am a graphic artist and I have worked on indie games before including my own. I submitted and laughed at the description later with the AAA info. I'm like do you really think someone that worked on Fallout, Skyrim, ff, Zelda, etc is going to come work on something like mabi? I agree with Hardmuscle. Also, they need to do something because after that fishing event where we didn't get the black bag after opening all those traps people are really done (that crash and then I get online and so many shops with bots). My guild is more than half empty now and the people that still play I hear nothing but complaints all day. I have been playing on Alexina for 9 years, Ruairi 1 and can I just say in the beginning we had the best of times and the servers were always full. Good luck to the people that were recently laid off I heard EA was hiring and that's where I'm going to go apply next since I have not had the pleasure of working on an AAA title yet.
  • AngelsamaAngelsama
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    edited February 12, 2018
    I mean maybe festia will host a mabi land event? I don't see us having fun this time around if there's a change coming. Also, I'm really sad to see mohawkguy go and the others. It just seems like a lot of companies are firing people and they claim they doing a restructuring of their company so we will see more people leaving. I hope they know that the last time they did this we lost a lot of members - I miss a lot of old players that left. People even made youtube videos of all the items we lost (https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=Y-wKyo4tHIM) -the rant. Some people are saying that some games might be leaving and I really hope it's not mabi. I have put 25k into this game and I would just be devastated...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We have all invested a decent amount of time and money into this game. But...the amount invested has been lessened over the past few months. Because it is the same old crap. More shoving gacha in our faces hoping we will swallow it. People don't believe me but, I -do- know a number of players and friends who used to dump 100's into gacha every month, now they don't.

I used to do it too. I think I stopped about 4-6 months ago now. I was one of those players that would dump money into every new gacha that came out. These days I might buy some ewecas for the exploration statues. But I make a small 10 dollar purchase because I know what I will get and for the purpose that I want it for.

Hell I don't even purchase VIP anymore because they refuse to update it. My spending with Nexon has been cut by 90%. They say it has nothing to do with finances. I call bs on that.

I just hope that this year, finally, something will change. Or this may be our last year.
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    edited February 13, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    We have all invested a decent amount of time and money into this game. But...the amount invested has been lessened over the past few months. Because it is the same old crap. More shoving gacha in our faces hoping we will swallow it. People don't believe me but, I -do- know a number of players and friends who used to dump 100's into gacha every month, now they don't.

I used to do it too. I think I stopped about 4-6 months ago now. I was one of those players that would dump money into every new gacha that came out. These days I might buy some ewecas for the exploration statues. But I make a small 10 dollar purchase because I know what I will get and for the purpose that I want it for.

Hell I don't even purchase VIP anymore because they refuse to update it. My spending with Nexon has been cut by 90%. They say it has nothing to do with finances. I call bs on that.

I just hope that this year, finally, something will change. Or this may be our last year.

I stoped ever since they took the shopping bags out and started with all this Gacha BS and quit PvP cause of these reforges P2W crap

In fact, this is a normal person reaction when they get exposed to gacha
    WARNING the next image can be VERY shocking!!
    1372474701889.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2018
    Sheena wrote: »

I stoped ever since they took the shopping bags out and started with all this Gacha BS and quit PvP cause of these reforges P2W crap

In fact, this is a normal person reaction when they get exposed to gacha
    WARNING the next image can be VERY shocking!!

[SNIPPED!!!]

@Sheena Remove that image! :O

NOW NOW NOW!! EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!

-facepalms- TT^TT

Rip Sheena, I will remember you.

tenor.gif?itemid=4749194
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited February 13, 2018

Dude remove that image! :O

NOW NOW NOW!!

Isn't it a dog's tongue licking her being censored?
    tumblr_mg0ibgCuDT1rksv4mo1_400.gif

I haven't been to an Anniversary event since I started last year, but Cousin tells me it's similar to Festia, game-wise.
    OriaSheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2018
    Redetsu wrote: »

NOW NOW NOW!!

I haven't been to an Anniversary event since I started last year, but Cousin tells me it's similar to Festia, game-wise.

Yeah but...it's pretty obvious what was implicated. The mods AND Team are in no tolerance mode. I can vouch for that personally.
  • SheenaSheena

NOW NOW NOW!!

Yeah, but i edited the image since i dont want to risk a ban xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

NOW NOW NOW!!

Yeah, but i edited the image since i dont want to risk a ban xD

I don't want to see another one of us banned. Smh.
  • SheenaSheena
    edited February 13, 2018

I don't know much about the bans around here but i do know that we lost some mods since Nexon is starting to cut some heads

R.I.P. Supreme and MohawkGuy
    dd897badebe41af82f7b0a7a64be3272.jpg
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I hope they do this!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2018

I don't know much about the bans around here but i do know that we lost some mods since Nexon is starting to cut some heads

dd897badebe41af82f7b0a7a64be3272.jpg

Mods and Staff are two different entities functioning symbiotically - kind of.

The mods are still around. But not like they were before. Damage control is the terms to keep in mind.
  • SheenaSheena

Mods and Staff are two different entities functioning symbiotically - kind of.

The mods are still around. But not like they were before. Damage control is the terms to keep in mind.

Oooh :o
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Anyone remember Secret of Evermore for the SNES?