Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New HS props ^^

Sphyra21Sphyra21
Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
Posts: 504
Member
edited February 10, 2018 in General Chat
Lucky me I got both of the new HS props so early!
Also, I'm super happy that the mabiland backdrop changes when ya click it just like it did in the mabiland events!

Mabiland Backdrop - 1x17 and costs 5,500 gold to install
Overflowing Fountain - 3x3 and costs 2,000 gold to install

a2f970d8e37eb0b0f7b485636e661e97.jpg
JazmynHardmuscleCrimsọnpawcalypseSherri

Comments

  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Its also 1x17 and incredibly fun to play with lol.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,185
    Posts: 903
    Member
    I managed to to buy the backdrop from a shop for 30k lol it's a really nice addition, though a pain to find room for in a crowded homestead. I'm glad they add new props and even added the carpentry bench as a craftable addition.
    Shadoepawcalypse
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    edited February 10, 2018
    Maia wrote: »
    I managed to to buy the backdrop from a shop for 30k lol it's a really nice addition, though a pain to find room for in a crowded homestead. I'm glad they add new props and even added the carpentry bench as a craftable addition.

    What its craftable?!

    OMG IT IS!
    2018-02-10_5.png
    Ps. Nexon keep making craftable hs items :#
    ShadoeHardmuscleCrimsọnVimiSherriSpiritika
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    edited February 10, 2018
    wait the carpentry bench is craftable?!?!?! -immediately leaves to go make one-

    now we need a tree or somethin' that gives a boost to the carpentry bench.....
    Hardmusclepawcalypse
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    does anyone know what size the treehouse is? i saw an old post and it looked 9x10 but im not sure
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    It is 9X10
    2018-02-10_6.png
    pawcalypse
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Posts: 58
    Member
    edited February 11, 2018
    Uwahh I need so much of that back drop prop-
    I hope Mabi develops more background props because the barren waste land background is sad to look at.

    By the way, is there a level requirement for the background prop?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    lilblkrose wrote: »
    Uwahh I need so much of that back drop prop-
    I hope Mabi develops more background props because the barren waste land background is sad to look at.

    By the way, is there a level requirement for the background prop?

    Yes there apparently is cause some one got one with a level 9 hs and cant use it because of a level requirement.
  • HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Posts: 17
    Member
    i have a mighty need for this treehouse
    pawcalypse
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,135
    Posts: 2,554
    Member
    edited February 12, 2018
    They're cool and all (the backdrops), but I'd rather have more upgrades added or something to allow our own homesteads to be as visually appealing as an Outlaw's Homestead (I'm referring specifically to the lack of //nuclear wasteland//endless desert//or ice tundra as an actual backdrop, all the way around). Basically, everything @Fabeola submitted to the previous forum.

    pawcalypseJazmynVimiShadoeSpiritika
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    edited February 12, 2018
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Lucky me I got both of the new HS props so early!
    Also, I'm super happy that the mabiland backdrop changes when ya click it just like it did in the mabiland events!

    Mabiland Backdrop - 1x17 and costs 5,500 gold to install
    Overflowing Fountain - 3x3 and costs 2,000 gold to install

    a2f970d8e37eb0b0f7b485636e661e97.jpg

    Oh wow, that's awesome! I didn't know you could change the background. Thanks!

    Now if they would just make bigger ponds. :(
    ShadoepawcalypseSherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,755
    Posts: 712
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    I managed to to buy the backdrop from a shop for 30k lol it's a really nice addition, though a pain to find room for in a crowded homestead. I'm glad they add new props and even added the carpentry bench as a craftable addition.

    What its craftable?!

    OMG IT IS!
    2018-02-10_5.png
    Ps. Nexon keep making craftable hs items :#

    20 Wood Boards looooool.....

    Partner gave me a Barri adv pass. Eh might as well get some iron there.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,185
    Posts: 903
    Member
    I just used pons from that event that gave us a bunch lol /lazy
    pawcalypsePan
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Posts: 92
    Member
    edited February 13, 2018
    what about the shiny wood?? what does it look like??
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Oh btw, the side that shows the moon sparkles.

    Got my second wall today. :)
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Posts: 92
    Member
    Nice! i got it yesterday but have no space in my hs (need to buy the expansions still)
    but how big is the workbench and what does the "shiny wood" look like?
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,770
    Posts: 414
    Member
    edited February 14, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Lucky me I got both of the new HS props so early!
    Also, I'm super happy that the mabiland backdrop changes when ya click it just like it did in the mabiland events!

    Mabiland Backdrop - 1x17 and costs 5,500 gold to install
    Overflowing Fountain - 3x3 and costs 2,000 gold to install

    a2f970d8e37eb0b0f7b485636e661e97.jpg

    Oh wow, that's awesome! I didn't know you could change the background. Thanks!

    Now if they would just make bigger ponds. :(

    the perfect fence or wall the solution that they provided to our complains with the void that surrounds our homesteads
    hope i get enough to surround my hs with it
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    Posts: 779
    Member
    Kiruah wrote: »
    what about the shiny wood?? what does it look like??

    When they held this event last year, "Shiny Wood" was a mistranslation of "Glittering Tree". We figured it out when we all got Glittering Trees instead of Shiny Woods.

    This year they managed to list both Shiny Wood and Glittering Tree in the prize list loool
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    Kiruah wrote: »
    what about the shiny wood?? what does it look like??

    When they held this event last year, "Shiny Wood" was a mistranslation of "Glittering Tree". We figured it out when we all got Glittering Trees instead of Shiny Woods.

    This year they managed to list both Shiny Wood and Glittering Tree in the prize list loool

    LOL GG Nexon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    Kiruah wrote: »
    what about the shiny wood?? what does it look like??

    When they held this event last year, "Shiny Wood" was a mistranslation of "Glittering Tree". We figured it out when we all got Glittering Trees instead of Shiny Woods.

    This year they managed to list both Shiny Wood and Glittering Tree in the prize list loool

    giphy.gif