Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What's your worst experience with Rng?

WindproWindpro
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Town Square
Rngsus can be cruel sometimes :c I've blown up 8 celtic tribolts trying to get r6(God forbid r7), but that's the name of the game I guess.

Anyone else have similar experiences of bad luck?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    There's just something about the Imp ES that hates me, hates me big time.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    every single time i do not get what i want, so i have the worst experience with rng all the time.
    KokoroXxBearslayerxX
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    being born, genetics rng too stronk
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Missing a $10k Jackpot in Bingo by one number.
    JazmynVioletBoyXxBearslayerxX
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Polar bear's dude.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    KelpSoda wrote: »

Pretty much this, only being born in Wisconsin, not really genetics for me... Like, seriously, why on earth did my whole family decide to stay here where it's winter 5 months of the year and 4 of those months its below freezing every day; my mom especially, she was born in Mississippi! :s

This is more on topic I'm guessing though: these events keep giving my husband the good stuff and I get the not-good stuff. >.>' So, its not even JUST that I'm not getting good stuff, but the fact he IS getting good stuff and I'm not. :D
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Pretty much this, only being born in Wisconsin, not really genetics for me... Like, seriously, why on earth did my whole family decide to stay here where it's winter 5 months of the year and 4 of those months its below freezing every day; my mom especially, she was born in Mississippi! :s

I live in upper Michigan and I like the winters, makes us tougher than those cookie cutters from California.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I live in upper Michigan and I like the winters, makes us tougher than those cookie cutters from California.

I really enjoyed San Diego when I visited for a few weeks 3 years ago. But your statement does hold some truth, I just blame it on me getting "old" and hate having to be out in the cold. :D

Annnd I'm not sure if it's the same in the UP or not, but our summers can be brutal as well, so we definitely have southern California beat anyways. Rofl. I don't know how mother nature does it. :# ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• JazmynJazmyn
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @TeriustheGreat @Jazmyn ~ You haven't lived until you've been homeless in Milwaukee .. in the winter ... ... -,- ... ~

That would definitely be unfortunate. I couldn't imagine that in Milwaukee, let alone up here where it's colder.
    [Deleted User]
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @TeriustheGreat @Jazmyn ~ You haven't lived until you've been homeless in Milwaukee .. in the winter ... ... -,- ... ~

I guess you just have to hope for some good RNG and get a sunny day.
    [Deleted User]XxBearslayerxX
  • AnimikaAnimika
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    edited February 16, 2018
    my RNG has always been pretty bad tbh
    tumblr_n0vfgyHlda1sick0so5_500.gif
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    this game
    Lgp0Ts4.png
This discussion has been closed.