Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Red Bandit Time Glitch

Sarah2Sarah2
Mabinogi Rep: 785
in General Chat
If red bandits aren't spawning then change channel to fix it cause sometimes the in-game time glitches. Example it hits 6pm but the "Eweca is rising" message doesn't appear and bandits don't spawn, if you change channel it'll revert backwards (5pm or before in most cases) then when it hits 6pm they'll spawn. Wanted to add this as a topic cause I was very confused as to why they weren't spawning at first and thought others might still be.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If the server time isn't synchronized across channels, there's a much bigger underlying issue at play here...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 13, 2018
    Don't worry there will be maintenance soon enough. Either tomorrow or Thursday.

(Honestly I already farmed all the badges I will need for the duration of this event. Totally meteored, fireballedx2, fh'd. I did all the dirty tactics across 3-4 channels. No shame because all I have to do now is turn them in everyday. kek).
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »
    Don't worry there will be maintenance soon enough. Either tomorrow or Thursday.

(Honestly I already farmed all the badges I will need for the duration of this event. Totally meteored, fireballedx2, fh'd. I did all the dirty tactics across 3-4 channels. No shame because all I have to do now is turn them in everyday. kek).

One ice spear and afk, explosion range too gud.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    the fomor command scroll for the red bandits is not accurate. it says the red bandits will appear at noon but they actually appear 6 hours later at 6:00pm (or 18:00 for those that use the military time clock)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 16, 2018
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the fomor command scroll for the red bandits is not accurate. it says the red bandits will appear at noon but they actually appear 6 hours later at 6:00pm (or 18:00 for those that use the military time clock)

I have only seen it say afternoon... o-o Which is correct by the way. They spawn at 5 PM and it is still called afternoon until that time.