Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Homestead Items.

EkaterinEkaterin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
in Feedback and Suggestions
Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer trees, rocks, and other natural embellishments for my homestead, not gaudy, tacky things like piles of candy or Christmas decorations, etc. I would like to see a wider variety of trees, especially large ones. Rock piles, large boulders, etc. Here's a list of ideas:
  • A series of dirt path or gravel path tiles (like the Halloween Flagstones) but with a softer edge. Four types minimum -- full square, 1x1 triangle (split diagonally) and two 2x1 triangles (also split diagonally, both directions).
  • A large pond (at least 6x8, up to maybe 10x15 tiles) that is a fishing area, Kidney-shaped. Maybe multiple sizes.
  • Take the current trees like Fir Tree, etc, and make 1-2 additional variations in height or shape.
  • Large oak/maple type trees. There are plenty of different trees throughout the Mabi world, just make them into HS items. Look at Corrib Valley for example.
  • A variety of Large boulders, some flatter, some spiky, maybe something like the Poulnabrone or castle stones in shape, etc.
  • More styles of house for each area, not just the Prairie.

Ladame

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    All of this is great. I especially want more houses though, I will have an igloo forever at this rate.
    The vales houses are bad!!!
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    dont worry they will either make it an event item or gacha item

mostly, you will never be able to craft it or even get it with pons

like every single new hairstyle, hair color, beauty coupon
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Event items would be fine. I heard there may be some sort of homestead housing change in the future, that would be a perfect opportunity to implement something like this.
  • IccurasIccuras
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I wish they would make the HS houses function-able and interact-able. I want to be able to decorate the inside of my home similarly to the houses in the housing districts. just not with items for sale, but a nice cozy little living space that doesn't require you to be outdoors at all times.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Iccuras wrote: »
    I wish they would make the HS houses function-able and interact-able. I want to be able to decorate the inside of my home similarly to the houses in the housing districts. just not with items for sale, but a nice cozy little living space that doesn't require you to be outdoors at all times.

They recently did this in Mabi KR. The homestead houses replace the residential area houses
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Iccuras wrote: »

They recently did this in Mabi KR. The homestead houses replace the residential area houses

From what I've heard, the update was patched later in KR to re-enable the residential area.
    I guess NA just has far less active GvG than KR to even think of demanding it back.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I'd also like to see more variety in the trees, grass, other plants, and rocks. What I'd really like is for the plants from Coill Abyss dungeon to be available as HS items. And a swing! A bloomin' FUNCTIONIN' swing! That tire swing is mockin' me!
  • NifanityNifanity
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    I want my HS to look like a outlaw bandit's hs.... #feelsbad
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Nifanity wrote: »
    I want my HS to look like a outlaw bandit's hs.... #feelsbad

Same. I hate the "plot in a wasteland" look, which is why mine is about 50% trees, mostly surrounding the edges. I wish our HS were surrounded by hills too.
    Nifanity