Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sky's Night Shop - Not the "LAST"

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    just because KR got another star shop thing doesn't mean we will... and what if it's not the same stars?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 8, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    just because KR got another star shop thing doesn't mean we will... and what if it's not the same stars?

It's suppose to be a buyer's reward system, where if you buy this you can earn this. Similar to how you earn gas points at a grocery store.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited February 8, 2018
    hmmmm idk.. right now I have enough stars for anything but the black bag and even then Im not a pack rat I usually don't have a heavy issue with invi space since I clean it a lot.

if we do get another star shop would it have different items?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 8, 2018
    Veylaine wrote: »
    hmmmm idk.. right now I have enough stars for anything but the black bag and even then Im not a pack rat I usually don't have a heavy issue with invi space since I clean it a lot.

if we do get another star shop would it have different items?

That's a good question.

I'm sure the stars will be the same, but I am unsure about what items will be available in Sky's shop.

I just didn't like the urgency in that news post. It's not entirely true. Or at least we don't know whats actually in store or planned. Perhaps they didn't know either.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited February 8, 2018
    did they even have a past star shop? our chain slasher box gave stars but theirs didn't or at least looks like theirs didn't http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885896

this is giving me a lot more questions than answers lol but still not sure if we would get another star shop
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 8, 2018
    Veylaine wrote: »
    did they even have a past star shop? our chain slasher box gave stars but theres didnt or at least looks like they it didn't http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885896

this is giving me a lot more questions than answers lol but still not sure if we would get another star shop

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't know KR was doing a periodical thing with stars. I would just like some answers, I'm sure others would like to know as well.

Because at this point, in the future there are going to be complaints. Might as well bring it up now.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 9, 2018
    it seems like star pieces will be disappeared after few days? weeks? later once event ends, at least for KR server.
    So it's not a clever idea to keep your stars. But then we don't know for ours whether it'll be gone or not yet, since Nexon America forgot about putting this in the page, again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ellisya wrote: »
    it seems like star pieces will be disappeared after few days? weeks? later once event ends, at least for KR server.
    So it's not a clever idea to keep your stars. But then we don't know for ours whether it'll be gone or not yet, since Nexon America forgot about putting this in the page, again.

Well...they don't -have- to disappear.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You probably keep them like last time but dont get to use them again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 12, 2018
    Ummm...

Please note any leftover stars will not be removed. Upcoming cash shop sales will no longer contain stars.

I hope the staff is not being willful. I know they read the forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Liyeta wrote: »
    just send a ticket about this to comfirm it.

Or...they just post a comment here.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Gaea wrote: »

I think that it might be another one of the marketing sale things that the staff aren't entirely sure about either.
    (KR to NA marketing teams don't seem to talk, if at all on such gachapon matters.)
    By making the stars not vanish, they can avoid future mass hate over any quick to expire event exchange items, and continue to release it as they get the data.
    At least that's what I'm getting from this last minute update.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I think that it might be another one of the marketing sale things that the staff aren't entirely sure about either.
    (KR to NA marketing teams don't seem to talk, if at all on such gachapon matters.)
    By making the stars not vanish, they can avoid future mass hate over any quick to expire event exchange items, and continue to release it as they get the data.

Please note any leftover stars will not be removed.

Upcoming cash shop sales will no longer contain stars.

The two sentences contradict each other.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Keep in mind that upcoming could just mean the upcoming sales that are going to be implemented next.
    It doesn't necessarily mean that the week after the next update won't have them, or a month later.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn

Keep in mind that upcoming could just mean the upcoming sales that are going to be implemented next.
    It doesn't necessarily mean that the week after the next update won't have them, or a month later.

anime-shrug-gif.gif
  • MewziaMewzia
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    eu2sFx5.png
    KR isn't using the same exact stars across events it seems, so we may not either.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Mewzia wrote: »
    eu2sFx5.png
    KR isn't using the same exact stars across events it seems, so we may not either.

I'd assume we aren't either. Mo money this way
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Welp that answers that.
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    if i am not wrong some of new package have crusader exp 4k potion
    i am just think why the hell i am stay at late night to do daily girg
    give my time back!!!!!!!!!!
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Ena wrote: »
    if i am not wrong some of new package have crusader exp 4k potion
    i am just think why the hell i am stay at late night to do daily girg
    give my time back!!!!!!!!!!

Because you don't want to pay $100 per potion lol I bet they're stupid expensive