Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deadly status help. for death mark please

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited February 19, 2018 in Help
is there a way to put myself into deadly status? I'm a dark knight and I've drained my health to low. I've let things hit me until I'm in deadly but I start to heal too fast. I cant get back to Corentin and speak with her before I'm out of deadly status. a food maybe....

Comments

• nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    well, i just figured out my own question. Just had to use Dorcha conversation right after draining my health from dark knight.
    Jazmyn
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Dorcha Conversation...lol. I'm gonna call it that from now on.
    nikyah
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    A quicker alternative would be go to into PVP at 100% damage with a friend with you not wearing any armor so they can one-shot you into deadly, then give up the match and go on to complete the quest.

Though having the arc lich or a field boss (dragon especially) kick you around into deadly works just as well.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited February 20, 2018
    Go into like saga 7? and hit barricades until your skills are maxed out
    thats what i did.

Forgot to mention hitting a Barrier twice puts you to 1hp regardless.
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited February 20, 2018
    Sulfer Poisoning is another route...although a little slow.

You can also burn yourself on the sword in Avon.