Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where are the personal personal profile pictures??

CoolAidCoolAid
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited February 20, 2018 in Town Square
Its been a few years since I joined the forums why doesn't this version have custom avatar icons is nexon understaffed to moderate it or code it?

Yes I tried to use forums search engine but its garbage so IF someone already asked this I couldn't find it
  1. Bring them back?31 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (22 votes)
    2. No
       16% (5 votes)
    3. I don't care
       13% (4 votes)
    4. I don't know what you're talking about?
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    I'ts been over a yr since the new forums came to be. We need avis pls.
    CoolAid
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    As long as I can keep Nao's chest.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wonder if these forums can even support custom avatars...
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Doesn't really hurt, so don't really need.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We're not getting personal avatars. This is the way they want it to be.
    CoolAid
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    edited February 20, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Well if that is the case it would make sense why they don't have them now since its been awhile since 3.0 forums were made
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited February 20, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    I wonder if these forums can even support custom avatars...
    From the last thread of this topic, the forum system we're on does support custom avatars: they've just disabled it. There were a few other features they've disabled, but I'd have to go back a few dozen pages in town square to find the thread.
    Gaea wrote: »
    Then they need to be upfront with that and spit it out instead of this being flung around everytime this thread is made. None of us know what they want in these forums because they haven't told us anything about what they want that isn't in the Terms.

CoolAid
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 20, 2018
    They freaking promised us Custom Avatars and now you say they want to keep forums without them?

Seriously...? Why make a promise then?
    CoolAidSherri
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Greta wrote: »
    They freaking promised us Custom Avatars and now you say they want to keep forums without them?

really? If that is true its pretty sad and even funnier if its a promise thats older than a year
    Greta
  • HyosungHyosung
    i need my mabi art avi :(
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    they lied to us, theyre not coming.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Greta wrote: »

I'm not saying that they want to keep 'em away because I don't know what they want, nor does anyone else here.
    CoolAid wrote: »
    really? If that is true its pretty sad and even funnier if its a promise thats older than a year
    It was something the old CM mentioned before the community decided to hold a massive witch hunt and make her leave forever.
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Its been a few years since I joined the forums why doesn't this version have custom avatar icons is nexon understaffed to moderate it or code it?

Yes I tried to use forums search engine but its garbage so IF someone already asked this I couldn't find it

No it's moderated like hell. I've posted topics that already exist and they will merge it with the existing thread. Even though there is no official response, despite an employee seeing it.
  • HyosungHyosung
    Reasons why the forums are dead and the discord is poppin'
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited February 23, 2018
    iMattxC wrote: »

No it's moderated like hell. I've posted topics that already exist and they will merge it with the existing thread. Even though there is no official response, despite an employee seeing it.

Moderators aren't employees. I don't think there are any actual employees that look at the forums any more.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I've already passed the impatient stage about this issue. It's gonna tick me off if they never even bother adding this feature.
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This forum (forum 3) got off to a bad start. -- It began with 'HTML Support' in posts .. and ..... it was ... sigh ... a bad idea. -- Having to revert from HTML Support back to (and build into) BBCode took away from a lot of their "plans" for this forum and the features it would (or could) handle. -- Yes, this forum can handle customized anything they want it to have, but they sort of have their hands full with less employees and more work on the table than they know what to do with. -- Give it time (lots of time).

Well butter my biscuits my assumption was correct, I do hope you don't mean years by lots of time