Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festival Instruments, Where are you?

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    If it's in renown, i'd grind it.
    I wanna assume it'd be in another event though.
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I hope they release them like the tuner. Allowing me to modify my current instrument. I love my battle mandolin :<
  • Arlo9922Arlo9922
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    To clear this up. the tuned instruments are crafted with handicrafts. you get the tuner kit from the music math dungeon. all it does it make the instrument sound better such as the violin does not go off on a major high pitch. and drowned out other notes. as for the festival instruments who knows.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    I think a new look would be cool... like a steampunk or old fashion style ;v;