Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Street Cleaning Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Spring is creeping up on us, so might as well get a head start on spring cleaning! Head to Dunbarton to help with street sweeping! Gather enough bottle caps from cleaning the streets to get your very own permanent broom. Check out the full details here.

00J8w-b671d160-348c-4d55-bed3-c66e32b47599.jpg

Street Cleaning Event

Event Dates: Thursday, February 22 - Wednesday, March 14

Event Details:

• Travel to Dunbarton, and talk to the Street Sweeper to register a main character.
  • Upon registering, the character will be given a Straw Magic Broom Whistle (21 Days).
  • This special broom can sweep up Junk in a Trunk with the "Sweep!" command.
  • Remember you must type "Sweep!" in chat for the command to work.
  • Complete the daily quest to receive Bottle Caps and a Special Bottle Cap.
  • Take regular Bottle Caps to the Street Sweeper to exchange them for rewards.
  • Take 15 Special Bottle Caps to the Street Sweeper to get a Zoom Magic Broom Whistle.
  • The Zoom Magic Broom looks like a Straw Magic Broom, but with the stats of a Night Sweeper.
  • Players can only receive one Zoom Magic Broom from this event.
  • The Zoom Magic Broom will sweep Junk in a Trunk after the event.

Street Sweeper Exchange Shop:

Gold purses are bags that hold gold bags and boxes.

• Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection - 90 Bottle Caps
  • Red Upgrade Stone of Protection - 90 Bottle Caps
  • Pet Rebirth Potion - 80 Bottle Caps
  • Enchant Protection Potion - 75 Bottle Caps
  • (NEW) Large Gold Purse (6x9) Coupon - 70 Bottle Caps
  • Trade Unlock Potion - 70 Bottle Caps
  • (NEW) Medium Gold Purse (6x7) Coupon - 50 Bottle Caps
  • Forgetful Potion - 40 Bottle Caps
  • (NEW) Small Gold Purse (6x5) Coupon - 35 Bottle Caps
  • Perfect Skill Reset Capsule - 30 Bottle Caps
  • Blue Upgrade Stone of Luck - 30 Bottle Caps
  • Red Upgrade Stone of Luck - 30 Bottle Caps
  • Free Repair Kit Set - 30 Bottle Caps
  • Talent Reset Capsule - 15 Bottle Caps
  • (NEW) Magical Bottle Cap Totem Coupon (Magic Attack Totem) - 10 Bottle Caps

Junk in a Trunk:

• Gold
  • Large Nail
  • Small Gem
  • Small Green Gem
  • Branches
  • Apple
  • Small Blue Gem
  • Bread
  • Cobweb
  • Wool
  • Arrow
  • Bolt
  • HP 10 Potion
  • Stamina 10 Potion
  • Gray Wolf Fomor Scroll
  • Slice of Cheese
  • Bracelet
  • Thin Leather Shoes
  • Leather Shoes
  • Mage Hat
  • Robe
  • Bandage
  • Cheap Finishing Thread
  • Cheap Leather
  • Common Leather
  • Black Spider Fomor Scroll
  • Red Spider Fomor Scroll
  • Coyote Fomor Scroll
  • White Dire Wolf Fomor Scroll
  • White Spider Fomor Scroll
  • Brown Bear Fomor Scroll
  • Gold Pouch
  • Leather Gloves
  • Quilting Gloves
  • Linen Gloves
  • Blacksmith Shoes
  • Lorica Sandals
  • Popo Cap
  • Hat
  • Popo Merchant Hat
  • O Board
  • X Board
  • 0 Sign
  • Common Finishing Thread
  • Arena Coin
  • Black Wolf Fomor Scroll
  • Female Loafers
  • Scissor-shaped Stick
  • Rock-shaped Stick
  • Paper-shaped Stick
  • MP 30 Potion
  • HP 10 Potion
  • HP 30 Potion
  • HP & MP 30 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 30 Potion
  • Phoenix Feather
  • Black Youth Potion
  • Red Potion
  • Golden Egg
  • Golden Apple
  • Espresso
  • Espresso Macchiato
  • Cappuccino
  • Macchiato
  • Cafe Mocha
  • Iced Cafe Mocha
  • Iced Macchiato
  • Cheese Fondue
  • Emain Macha Wine
  • Rare Cheesecake
  • Gateau Au Chocolat
  • Croque Monsieur
  • Brownie
  • Butter Biscuit
  • HP 50 Potion
  • MP 50 Potion
  • Stamina 50 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 50 Potion
  • Holy Water of Lymilark
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event)(7 Days)
  • Shadow Crystal
  • Elephant Statue
  • Dragon Statue
  • Sundial Artifact

00J8w-b0d68c9f-db21-43b2-8bd1-770d1585409e.png

Comments

• VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Arrrgh!!! New event! Have some pity! I see Walter more these days than I see my family!

That rant aside, those gold purses are intriguing...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Arrrgh!!! New event! Have some pity! I see Walter more these days than I see my family!

That rant aside, those gold purses are intriguing...

how much space do the gold purse bags take in the main inventory though? if the large gold purse only takes 1x1 space in your main inventory then it is definitely worth it. and mmos are supposed to limit your irl time with family, friends, and other humans, that is how they make a profit and keep players playing >:)
  • ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Cleaning up the streets, by giving mabi players junk from opening the boxes, most of which has literally no value and will be dropped on the ground. At least it disappears fast! xD
    Shadoe
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    There's not enough information for me to know which character I should use, so I can't really start the event. How much space do the purses take up in inventory? Can purses and/or whistles be sold? Can purses be traded between characters on the same account?
  • SamuruuSamuruu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Roll range on the totem?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Don't feel like waiting 50 minutes a day at the computer for this event.
  • KysiraiKysirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Red ups from the event are not guaranteed to succeed and I high key think that's ridiculous
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    I did the event and here's my review: It was so damn boring, I thought it was the worst event ever. It's way worse than afking. I got a migraine which worsened afterwards and then I was thinking I would just NOT do it anymore, even though I really like that gold bag and kindof want that pet.
    Second day I gotta do the event, it's like "okay meh, I'll just tough it out".

So there you go. Have it. Have my criticism.
  • ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I'm not interested in the broom pet (I really hate skinny tall inventories...), but you can't trade the special bottle caps for regular bottle caps until you have gotten the pet...so I guess I don't care about special bottle caps. Does the daily quest reset if you partially completed it or does it force you to get all the caps every day?
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Arogwen wrote: »
    I'm not interested in the broom pet (I really hate skinny tall inventories...), but you can't trade the special bottle caps for regular bottle caps until you have gotten the pet...so I guess I don't care about special bottle caps. Does the daily quest reset if you partially completed it or does it force you to get all the caps every day?

I couldn't get my daily to reset till after I finished the whole quest. Admittedly I did not try very hard.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    @Katherz

How big are the gold purses and what's the bonus range on the Magic Attack caps?
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    @Katherz

How big are the gold purses and what's the bonus range on the Magic Attack caps?

Cap is 15 and I believe I heard the gold purses are 1x1 (Don't quote me on this).
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Pie5434 wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    @Katherz

Cap is 15 and I believe I heard the gold purses are 1x1 (Don't quote me on this).

15? That's quite good actually! Thanks! I saw some posts with the purses being 1x1 as well, but I question the legitness of the posts haha.
  • SokkySokky
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    If there's not a hot time event on the weekends we won't be getting that much bottle caps to buy things. Since you get 5 bottle cap per day ,so cap is 100caps.Also you then get 1 special per day; max you'd get would be 20 but you have to buy the broom which is 15 special caps leaving you with 5 special caps ending up to only be 20caps. Only leaving you with 120caps at the end of the event.

All in all buy a protective red up and sell it then buy the bag for 2-3m might be the best call.Heck if I know.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Sokky wrote: »
    If there's not a hot time event on the weekends we won't be getting that much bottle caps to buy things. Since you get 5 bottle cap per day ,so cap is 100caps.Also you then get 1 special per day; max you'd get would be 20 but you have to buy the broom which is 15 special caps leaving you with 5 special caps ending up to only be 20caps. Only leaving you with 120caps at the end of the event.

All in all buy a protective red up and sell it then buy the bag for 2-3m might be the best call.Heck if I know.

I'm gonna buy the largest purse if it's a 1x1 in the normal inventory, then use the rest for the magic attack totem. Hopefully I can manage a good roll!
  • PatchoulliPatchoulli
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited March 10, 2018
    gold_purse.png
    The Large Gold Purse is 1x1 in the normal inventory, here's a screenshot (It's the pink thing next to the top left corner of its description)