Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Real Talk: Nerf Chainz

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    chain slash doesn't need to be nerfed. as a human it is actually motivating me to work on archery and other talents to boost dex. we will probably get more chain slash skills in the future, Eiren is a Ace Hero after all so we will most likely see a new Ace talent to rebirth into. maybe some other talents should be buffed up and improved but at least for humans and giants this talent gives a good reason to explore other talents and skills that boost dex and luck.
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Negumiko wrote: »
    chain slash doesn't need to be nerfed. as a human it is actually motivating me to work on archery and other talents to boost dex. we will probably get more chain slash skills in the future, Eiren is a Ace Hero after all so we will most likely see a new Ace talent to rebirth into. maybe some other talents should be buffed up and improved but at least for humans and giants this talent gives a good reason to explore other talents and skills that boost dex and luck.

not sure if you noticed, but don't take this thread seriously, its a "troll", or "derp" thread.
    Greta
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

She's an ex-ace hero. While there's still potential to learn new chain skills they won't be from her, because if I recall correctly the slaugh inside her is gone now, implying she can't use the juicy chain sadness juice.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

She's an ex-ace hero. While there's still potential to learn new chain skills they won't be from her, because if I recall correctly the slaugh inside her is gone now, implying she can't use the juicy chain sadness juice.

the juice inside ruiairi and tarlach was gone after G1, and lo and behold, some writer at devcat managed to make up something stupid to bring them back

coherency is in the backburner when it comes to story in mabinogi