Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sky's Night Shop - Not the "LAST"

Comments

• EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    yeah sure it might be stupid expensive but who we talking here 'nexon' has desire meter, it wont put any items if it is not gonna be sell. exp possess wing, i dont really know does it is really exist but many ppl spend like few hundred dollor and miss it. XD
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Ena wrote: »
    yeah sure it might be stupid expensive but who we talking here 'nexon' has desire meter, it wont put any items if it is not gonna be sell. exp possess wing, i dont really know does it is really exist but many ppl spend like few hundred dollor and miss it. XD

Possessed wings aren't even that good, the festia event wings are better. Also baltane missions give exp pots (enough that I'm gaining decent levels without touching girg raids.)
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Mewzia wrote: »
    eu2sFx5.png
    KR isn't using the same exact stars across events it seems, so we may not either.

I seem to recall quite a few of the other KR released gachapons had the stars in them.
    This may be one of those Cash Shop exchange reward systems that switches out the exchange items.
    How often, or how exactly this will effect the NA sales is unknown.
    For now the best thing we can do is pray that we can get verification from Nexon on some live stream.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I wonder if anyone should take notice that the maintenance will end Sky's Star Shop?