Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED]Anyone notice change to BaltaneMission shop

dowiedowie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
edited March 8, 2018 in Archived Bugs
V6Kt7nm.png

Also zombies just randomly stop giving exp sometimes. That 30k was from the bear. As you can see I'm not level 100 yet.
fZl0Icj.png

Comments

• Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    The Nexon staff already know.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Guess I won't be leveling up this rb
  • CicholsbaneCicholsbane
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    dowie wrote: »
    V6Kt7nm.png

Also zombies just randomly stop giving exp sometimes. That 30k was from the bear. As you can see I'm not level 100 yet.
    fZl0Icj.png

For the second issue with the zombies, I can tell you with certainty that this is a CP issue. While the enemies do have fixed CP ranks in relation to you for training, exp and drop rates are something else entirely. Even if you're in the level range for getting exp, your CP can still get high enough that Baltane enemies are subject to the weak/weakest rules of exp and drops. The solution is to wear CP gear. If you just started getting no exp, that means you probably only need to reduce your CP by 100-200.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 24, 2018

For the second issue with the zombies, I can tell you with certainty that this is a CP issue. While the enemies do have fixed CP ranks in relation to you for training, exp and drop rates are something else entirely. Even if you're in the level range for getting exp, your CP can still get high enough that Baltane enemies are subject to the weak/weakest rules of exp and drops. The solution is to wear CP gear. If you just started getting no exp, that means you probably only need to reduce your CP by 100-200.

I'm an endgame player with well over 4000 CP and I always get exp from baltane no matter what with no CP gear... so I sorta doubt it's a cp issue
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »

I'm an endgame player with well over 4000 CP and I always get exp from baltane no matter what with no CP gear... so I sorta doubt it's a cp issue

I've noticed it, but from what I understand if you level really quick say 30 levels before everything respawned, those 30 levels can bump your CP just high enough that any mobs left will be weak towards you until new things spawn. The odd part is this wasn't happening a week ago, not sure what's up.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

I've noticed it, but from what I understand if you level really quick say 30 levels before everything respawned, those 30 levels can bump your CP just high enough that any mobs left will be weak towards you until new things spawn. The odd part is this wasn't happening a week ago, not sure what's up.

I can only guess...

Did you change to a talent that gives stats on level up that give more CP than last week?

Depending on your starting CP, the increased CP gain via levelling could bump enemies out of Normal and down to weak.

This is assuming that normal difficulty assigns non-boss enemies CP equal to... say 1.1x your CP upon entering.
    So if you had 1000 CP at the start, the enemies could be set at 1,100 CP and after a few levels, you could gain the 100 CP to catch up and make them "weak" compared to you.

It's been mentioned before that enemies in these missions never scale their CP UP to match an increase in your CP (at the time of entering the mission), but can scale down if you put on -CP gear.

Not sure on the exact CP multiplier enemies get, so that's just an example, but maybe the scenario is what could be happening.
    Though, to make enemies weak to you by level 68... What would your starting CP be?
    I haven't run into this issue, maybe since my character's CP is so high, any level up CP wouldn't be enough to exceed the normal enemies CP by level 100.
    Zairak
  • bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    edited February 24, 2018
    I talked to the GM today and they said this glitch will be fixed soon

My Baltane supply shop is empty as well
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I don't think it's a cp issue. The zombies were never under normal. Sometimes if i restart the mission it fixes but you lose any crystals( not like that's really an issue currently)
    Zeldaa
  • bunny11bunny11
    edited March 1, 2018
    The Mabinogi servers are up and EXP crystals are still missing and inaccessible from the Baltane mission supply shop.

The responsible Nexon and Mabinogi teams should be ashamed of themselves.

The developers have completely rebalanced the leveling and EXP in recent years to revolve in large part around these missions, with important racial skills unlocking at level 100 (with Baltane missions being the most effective route from 60-100) which are considered by us to be very important. These missions are also very important for players who are chasing landmark total level goals like total level 40,000 for maximum effect Shine of Eweca and total level 20,000 for maximum duration Might, Vision, and Breath of Ladeca skills.

The lack of not only an emergency fix when this shop first broke was embarrassing enough, but for the shop to still be broken after today's event update is inexcusable. I think the Mabinogi team should publicly apologize immediately for disregarding a large section of their player base and begin planning for a major AP, EXP, or otherwise battle-related event, as a form of compensation and in order to begin rebuilding trust from your players.

(And encouraging players to AFK for a week with a fishing event so soon after the last one is simply adding insult to injury, potions or not)
    ArtheniaRyou
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 1, 2018
    Woah, calm down. For starters, in case you don't already know, Nexon NA doesn't do the fixes; that's Nexon KR since they do all the coding and programming and anything regarding creation/fixing in the game. NA just implements it. I get that you're annoyed that the missions are still down, but being so salty isn't going to help anyone. For all anyone knows, the issue is more complex than one thinks and it's taking longer to repair. It happens.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15458/anyone-notice-change-to-baltane-mission-shop This is the issue you're talking about right?

Try to be patient; it's been what, a week since it's gone down? Nexon has already said they're working on it; so stop with the heavy-handed demands of compensation and apologies. Also, throwing past issues in their face isn't good form either. Also, we just HAD a major AP, EXP, Skill EXP, and Battle Related Event called the Master Plan Event (Dec. 7 2017-Jan. 31 2018), so I doubt they'd do anything like that so soon. Again, like I said, it might be more of an issue than it seems.

And people have been wanting the Potion Fishing Event to come back, so it is nice to see it again.
    Kaga
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Any day now, this will hopefully be fixed.

And, wow Potion Fishing Event, finally.

I've been hearing this being asked for for a while.
    I swear it was brought up on previous Community Livestreams, too.

I'm disappointed that the shop it still missing the goods, too, but might as well stock up on potions and junk in the meantime.

Just have to fish somewhere not on a homestead so this dumb broom can sweep up garbage.
    That's one event I won't be sad to see gone, at all.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Any day now, this will hopefully be fixed.

And, wow Potion Fishing Event, finally.

I've been hearing this being asked for for a while.
    I swear it was brought up on previous Community Livestreams, too.

I'm disappointed that the shop it still missing the goods, too, but might as well stock up on potions and junk in the meantime.

Just have to fish somewhere not on a homestead so this dumb broom can sweep up garbage.
    That's one event I won't be sad to see gone, at all.

Yeah, I haven't bothered with the sweeping one; been too busy irl. Like I said, it is nice to see the event again; many have been asking for it.
  • bunny11bunny11
    edited March 1, 2018
    This issue is important and frustrating to a lot of us who are trying to progress on our characters. I know that I sound frustrated because I am and many of my friends are. There should at least be a public acknowledgement of the issue and an announcement that a fix is being worked on.

• LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2018
    bunny11 wrote: »
    This issue is important and frustrating to a lot of us who are trying to progress on our characters. I know that I sound frustrated because I am and many of my friends are. There should at least be a public acknowledgement of the issue and an announcement that a fix is being worked on.

I understand that. However, it's one thing to state that frustration, but to turn around and say that Nexon should be ashamed of themselves and then demand an apology and compensation is not the way to do it. You come off as extremely rude in your original post first post from today (3/1). Something broke; they're fixing it (by your own admission via a GM from the other thread). The way you're saying it is like Nexon did it on purpose or did something that resulted in a huge chunk of the game being down. It's just one part, and the way you're using an END GAME leveling (20,000/40,000) as part of your argument is a bit on the laughable side. Unless you're sitting on Rebirth/Forgetful Pots, you're going to get a total of 400 levels for two weeks? Go do something else until it's fixed. There's a lot to do in the game. Baltane Missions are not the only way to get EXP.

I will admit that a main page announcement of the issue would be nice. Can you help us with that @Katherz ?
    VeylaineOriaGreta
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2018
    Thread Merge Get! (\(^_^)/)

tumblr_neqvbswfYW1r72ht7o1_500.gif

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'll move this over to the bug/glitch forum section as that's the proper place for this thread as well as making it easier for Katherz to keep track of it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2018
    Shoog wrote: »
    I'll move this over to the bug/glitch forum section as that's the proper place for this thread as well as making it easier for Katherz to keep track of it.

Okie dokie. I was just wondering if they could just post a main page thing regarding the status of the issue at hand. =D

@bunny11 Hey, your thread was merged with another and moved; just wanted to give you the heads-up because I know it's annoying to not be able to find your thread.
  • bunny11bunny11
    edited March 1, 2018

Also a good place for no one to see it... just saying, but so be it if moving *had* to be done. I think there's a legitimate discussion to be had about whether this Mabinogi team is giving proper love and attention to the portion of the player base that focuses on fighting/combat/skill customization/leveling with the delayed fix to Baltane supply shop. It tells me that they don't really know what half their players are up to and I'm skeptical on whether this is something that they're having problems fixing versus just plain negligence.

I'm not trying to sound toxic/rude but now we have sweeping and fishing (and I'm hopeful for the anniversary events that I've just been told should be coming soon) but between casual style Sweep and Fish events and broken Baltane missions, my "online" buddy list is looking pretty bleak right now. Some compensation would go a long way for people who play Mabinogi more for the fighting side and the supply shop has been broken for near 2 weeks.
  • bunny11bunny11
    Leinei wrote: »

Okie dokie. I was just wondering if they could just post a main page thing regarding the status of the issue at hand. =D

@bunny11 Hey, your thread was merged with another and moved; just wanted to give you the heads-up because I know it's annoying to not be able to find your thread.

Thanks... momentarily thought I got nuked...
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 1, 2018
    It's also around midterms and tests in college/school around now, isn't it? I imagine that's not helping matters with your online buddy list.

Shoog didn't say anything about toxic criticism, just that this is where it was supposed to be since it is a Bug/Glitch which is what the complaint is about. It's their job to properly categorize threads and merging related posts. -_-

Pretty sure Nexon wants to keep Mabinogi alive too since it's a money-maker for them.
    bunny11 wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

Thanks... momentarily thought I got nuked...

No prob. Usually a thread poofing means it's gotten merged. You can also find it by tracking your own posts via your profile.
    bunny11