Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED]Anyone notice change to BaltaneMission shop

Comments

• bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    edited March 1, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    It's also around midterms and tests in college/school around now, isn't it? I imagine that's not helping matters with your online buddy list.

Shoog didn't say anything about toxic criticism, just that this is where it was supposed to be since it is a Bug/Glitch which is what the complaint is about. It's their job to properly categorize threads and merging related posts. -_-

Pretty sure Nexon wants to keep Mabinogi alive too since it's a money-maker for them.

I know. I guess I'm just frustrated. I have some time on my hands currently and I'd love to have been able to keep working on my character but I've been put at a standstill. I do buy Rebirth Potions which I am using to hit some of those endgame goals that I mentioned so this is personally frustrating for me and it's interrupting my plans as I'll be quite more time constrained soon
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 1, 2018
    Yeah, I understand frustration, believe me life happens. However, when you're making threads or talking to customer service about it, you gotta take a deep breath and check yourself. Blowing up on people when you want their help will only annoy or upset them, and may result in your threads/posts getting nuked. Chin up, it'll get fixed.
    OriaVeylaine
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited March 8, 2018
    Note: THIS IS FIXED!

As stated before, the issue regarding the Baltane Mission Shop was already forwarded to our developers. A fix is in the works and will be announced when it is implemented.