Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Inactive player - looking to become active!!

PierrotPierrot
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Tarlach Chat
Hey Tarlach!!

My ign is Pierrot. I've been absent from Mabi for a VERY long time... but I'd love to get back into it. Sincerely have no idea where to start. Looking for friends/ideas/help. Nice to meet you and thank you!

Comments

• ashcatchemalashcatchemal
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Welcome back mabi friend im not on alot but we can always get together to enjoy mabi IGN ashcatchwmal
  • WolfenstinWolfenstin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Friend of mine and me are always looking for new/returning players to do stuff with. In game name is Wolfenstin, his is Tolna7, but if you meet me, you're definitely going to meet him.

Good luck and welcome back!
  • reyuukireyuuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Been playing since 08, my bf and sister play from time to time, you can add me if you have any questions or want someone to talk to! :3 ign: idorkkable~
  • nichnytsianichnytsia
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited March 8, 2018
    I just wandered back to the game after a super long hiatus, too! Was playing during beta days but haven't played in the last 4 years until now.

EDIT: Weird, it didn't show my next sentence! Anywho, you can add me if you like! IGN: Kahlen
  • SynpieSynpie
    I know how you feel! Definitely add me too, IGN: Destroyed.
  • PierrotPierrot
    Thank you all for the friendly replies!!! Next time I'm on I will add all of you. I look forward to it!
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I'm a long time player and I need some new friends!! It seems all my old buddies have stopped playing. Its also been weeks since I've seen someone log on in my guild.
  • KyaryKyary
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    I also just started playing again after a 6 year hiatus.. ^-^" Anyone is free to add me! I'd love to make new friends ♡ IGN: Nanachi
  • DeifiedDeified
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hey guys, I just got back into the game too.. used to play way back from like 2008-2013, but I lost that account for silly reasons.

new IGN is Deified, and looking for people to play with/hang out with