Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Next fishing event for Rabbie Phantasm spam~

TreepTreep
Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
edited January 10, 2017 in General Chat
So is there going to be a fishing event with more RE or SE potions so we can potion spam our way to death in Rabbie phantasm soon and also more Tin potions? :D

(and also that gacha with the chickie shoes too :O)

Comments

• GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    If you got a high level Potion Lore you don't really need RE/SE potions...just be smart about using them.
    KagaErydanos
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 11, 2017
    hmm can you explain how to be smart about using potions when you have 1700 hp with pet link and some monters can drop your HP to deadly in 1 hit not to mention 100% wound. plis
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

hmm can you explain how to be smart about using potions when you have 1700 hp with pet link and some monters can drop your HP to deadly in 1 hit not to mention 100% wound. plis
    Don't get hit, of course.
    Berryswirl
  • IrisMabiIrisMabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    (and also that gacha with the chickie shoes too :O)
    Seconded
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    There comes a point when, barring SE and RE potions, healing with regular 100 or 300 point potions is actually MORE toxic than relying on Full Recovery Potions!

But if you don't wanna buy them with Adventurer Seals, then I guess that's out.

Wish we could craft RE and SE potions.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

Don't get hit.
    Berryswirl
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    We don't need another fishing event for a while. We just had two back to back In September and October/November.
    Carlize
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    edited January 11, 2017
    Kaga
    Kaga said:

Arjune
    Arjune said:

Don't get hit.
    I already made that joke. Joke thief.

Edit: On a more thread related content.
    I've seen some people buying Full Restores. You should look into that. @OP.
    Berryswirl
  • KagaKaga
    XeekTheMighty

Kaga
    Kaga said:

Arjune
    Arjune said:

Don't get hit.
    I already made that joke. Joke thief.

Edit: On a more thread related content.
    I've seen some people buying Full Restores. You should look into that. @OP.
    Ehh, stop ninja'ing maybe.
    Berryswirl
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 11, 2017
    can full restores even be hot keyed? I'm not the type of person that enjoys opening my inventory and ctrl clicking on a potion to heal when I could die in the process

"don't get hit"

yeah that better be a joke :P especially for phantasm / alban heroic
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    No more fishing events please. Got a lot of those already recently...................................................................
  • KagaKaga
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

can full restores even be hot keyed? I'm not the type of person that enjoys opening my inventory and ctrl clicking on a potion to heal when I could die in the process

"don't get hit"

yeah that better be a joke :P especially for phantasm / alban heroic
    It's kinda true though. Mabi relies more on damage dealing than being defensive (tanking) so as long as you can kill/hold them off before they hit/kill you, you should be fine (especially when you are in a party, maybe use more crowd control etc)

Conclusion; Kill before getting killed.
    Greta
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Don't think Full Recovs can be hotkeyed. (even via dragging onto a hotbar slot)

And I don't think H/J/K hotkeys can ever target them, even if they're the only potions in your inventory.

So yeah, I guess if you don't get used to Ctrl-clicking them to manually use them, you'll find them awkward to use.
  • CutieVampireCutieVampire
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited January 11, 2017
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

Don't think Full Recovs can be hotkeyed. (even via dragging onto a hotbar slot)

And I don't think H/J/K hotkeys can ever target them, even if they're the only potions in your inventory.

So yeah, I guess if you don't get used to Ctrl-clicking them to manually use them, you'll find them awkward to use.
    Actually there is an option to turn on where H/J/K hot-keys work in bags.
    Options->Game->Controls->Enable Hot-Keys
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    @CutieVampire

Oh, I have that on.
    HJK works for things like HP100 or MP300 RE and the like.
    But even after I took all other potions out of my bags/inventory, HJK would not activate Full Recovery Potions.

That's what I meant by that.
  • CutieVampireCutieVampire
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

@CutieVampire

Oh, I have that on.
    HJK works for things like HP100 or MP300 RE and the like.
    But even after I took all other potions out of my bags/inventory, HJK would not activate Full Recovery Potions.

That's what I meant by that.
    there are no hot-keys for full recovery potions i just meant regular potions and se/re potions
  • ElonerEloner
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I can second that a fishing event in a month or so would be very useful for me, I often run Phantasm and often act as tank. With Basic MP buffs i easily reach over 3k and a single phantasm run is easily 2 stacks of MP 300s ... but only after a certain amount of time, Fishing events are grindy and makes tons of people AFK which makes them quite dull and boring.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Please, no more potion fishing events. Fishing event I'd love, but not one that gives potions. I still have like 8 pets full of SE/RE potions. It's killed any semblance of a market for the potion makers and really just feels like another slap to the face for life skillers.
    Greta
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Just because you don't need, doesn't mean entire world does not need :P
    Greta
  • amlidaamlida
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    phoenix egg event.

I hate to end a post with "just sayin" but just sayin. :p