Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Manus's Potion Fishing Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Everyone's favorite fishing event is back! Travel to the Healer House in Dunbarton to get some special bait from Manus. Use this special bait to help you catch potions, as well as fishy hats. Hurry, because this event is back for a limited time! Check out the full details her

00J9P-93a2eb55-0971-4e8c-a864-9b49d4fa7574.jpg

Manus's Potion Fishing Event
Event Dates: Thursday, March 1 - Wednesday, March 7

Fishing Event Details:

• Talk to Manus in the Dunbarton Healer's House.
  • Complete his quest to receive 100 Manus's Potion Bait.
  • Extra bait can be purchased from Walter in Dunbarton.
  • Use this special bait to fish anywhere and you'll catch all sorts of awesome prizes!
  • NOTE: All bait will be removed after the event ends.

LadameFabeJazmynVeylaineVaughanAshers

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I.... I have been waiting for this for years. Thank you. ; ___ ;
    FabeGawayno
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    OMG TIN POTIONS & PENGUIN ROBES!!! I love this event! <3 :)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    All them 8-10cm diamonds :*
    Fabe
  • LadameLadame
    edited March 2, 2018
    I am about to fill up all my bank tabs with tin potions! It will be glorious. :)
    Fabe
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I love me some tin pots. Have a bank full of them from last time. I've only fished up 4 tin pots so far. ugh. that's all I really want.
    Fabe
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What do you people do with tin potions?
  • Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    ew tin pots
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ew tin pots

Finally someone thinks my way. The head and breast proportions look ridiculous with Tin Potion.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    So happy to see this event again though im sad that it's so short and this > NOTE: All bait will be removed after the event ends.Wish i could stock up on bait on the last day like last time cause it just expires :(
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I still have my 100 free baits from the event 4 years ago.... Also had some tin pots left over.... and wound recovery pots.... I'll take all the 8-10cm gems though :D!
  • LadameLadame
    I do agree tin pots on humans and elves aren't so great, to those who like it good for ya to each their own!

But... they look great for giant ladies! Too cute!
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited March 5, 2018
    I think this event gives too much free stuff. Shark hat economy has crashed. This must stop!

Also, 100/300 potions, gems, likeability and gather potions are too plentiful.
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Tin pots yeeaaah \ o / Also if anyone on Alexina needs a penguin robe giving them out free :)
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Ashers wrote: »
    Tin pots yeeaaah \ o / Also if anyone on Alexina needs a penguin robe giving them out free :)

...I want one so badly....