Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broom summon time is too short, but there is hope!

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I can't wait til this event is over.
    The rewards are... basically the only reason I'm doing this unfun stuff.

Mostly for the bottlecap shop stuff.

I don't expect to use the Zoom Magic Broom after I earn it, but a free pet is a free pet.
    Not for its combat abilities, it has bad stats (same as Night Sweeper) and hops around slowly when unmounted so it won't make a worthwhile Link pet.
    I won't ride it around because it won't be as fast as the recently earned free pet of the Hanbok Sheeptuplet.
    Not for its Inventory space, because it's bound to be the same size and shape as most broom pets, which is skinny, tall, and generally not offering much space anyways.
    And DEFINITELY not for its ability to sweep up Junk in a Trunk boxes after the event ends. Yeeeeeeah riiiiiight!

I feel like a lot of people have skipped this event and won't be back until we get a new one/new gacha. It feels like there's a lack of interest and a lot less people around than usual.

I, myself, have to admit: sweep spamming isn't exactly the highlight of my daily questing.

I'd say there's less people on than regular too. We got chain, baltane missions and there was a ton of people on/ a lot of hype. Immediately after we get one of the worst events I can recall, some homestead stuff and a bunch of things I'd say a lot of people don't really care about
    WolfandWolf
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    good thing for manus potion fishing event :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    You honestly have no idea how many times I've forgotten to shout sweep! in chat. 102 minutes is ridiculous.