Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

An option to turn off "Recieved" notifications.

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited March 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ya know that weird brown box that comes up with whatever ya get when ever ya open or craft things? I cannot find an option to turn it off anywhere, and I really hate having too click "Ok" just to close it.

Can we have an option to turn that off?
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    agreed. or have options to make it only for special items.
    YangKoeteTHICCthighssavelives
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I like being able to check what I received from quests or actions/skills. I also agree the brown box is too cumbersome for ALL received items.

Fixes:
    1. Items you've never picked up get notification.
    2. Special items get notification (what is considered special though?)
    3. Common items get no notification and instead are listed in system log.
    4. Make system log longer and more persistent, move the log to the right side, apart from spammy chat/party/guild logs.
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I like being able to check what I received from quests or actions/skills. I also agree the brown box is too cumbersome for ALL received items.

Fixes:
    1. Items you've never picked up get notification.
    2. Special items get notification (what is considered special though?)
    3. Common items get no notification and instead are listed in system log.
    4. Make system log longer and more persistent, move the log to the right side, apart from spammy chat/party/guild logs.

1. Yes please, that works well.
    2. Quest and event items.
    3. For all crafting stuff works.
    4. Yeeeees. owo That works SO well!