Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your hopes for Mabinogi's 10th anniversary?

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    If meowbinogi, then new prizes pls. How about iria exploration or some other old event maybe with mixed old/cool rewards and new/hip rewards lol
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 7, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Doki Doki can go to trash bin though. Got plenty of afk events.

Honestly I just miss the area. Not so much the event.
    I will wish they'd just make it a permanent area for us to go to, maybe add some enemies around the area too.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Liyeta wrote: »
    a new cm

A new centimeter?
    pawcalypseSherri
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Liyeta wrote: »
    a new cm

A new centimeter?

Community Manager.
    Since we havent had one for like a year
    bunny11
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Has no one noticed Katherz?
  • Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    That bad feeling
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    poor katherz :( I say we enter her in the waifu compo and all vote for her as compensation.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 7, 2018
    Everyone has noticed Katherz especially if you're on the official unofficial discord. I love Katherz :D .... unfortunately she's not a CM so yeah it would be nice if we got a new one since Saygo has ascended to some other place in Nexon now xD
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I don't even remember much about Saygo. He was here and then gone in an instant.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Shopping Bags instead of crappy gachas
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    CM left, GM's are poofing away one by one... Come on Nexon lol. You promised us some nice changes. At least they got rid of Mabinogi Ambassador thing for now. Let's wait for more good news.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    CM left, GM's are poofing away one by one... Come on Nexon lol. You promised us some nice changes. At least they got rid of Mabinogi Ambassador thing for now. Let's wait for more good news.

Ah yes, the system that I was banned for criticizing on the old forums.

I think I've seen one of the ambassadors on Alexna to date, and they weren't even wearing their special pink wings that somehow identify them as a NUA compared to the probably 100 odd wings out.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I haven’t been on Mabinogi for a while but one of the ways that DevCat can actually do is to listen to what NA community want.. lot of them which are a very simple thing to implement too!

Maybe we would actually start seeing more players come back.
    Twelie
  • ReFuSeRReFuSeR
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Sai wrote: »
    Campfire kits and fireworks for all!
    And a new wing gachapon sale.

\o/.

nailed it
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 8, 2018
    AH