Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Does any one role play in mabi?

SaerrinSaerrin
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Mari Chat
Its something I've brought up with other players. Most say they don't but know someone who knew someone who did. Most players I've met (at least on this server) aren't interested or seem to think rp is only for "NC-17 Adult Content." If you get what I mean. I play mabi to relax and get out of irl. To create a story, a character, complete with back story, personality, and would like to build her up with an interactive world. One that isn't just npc and players behind a computer screen, but one with other characters. Sure I get irl gets involved in games, yet... Wouldn't it be lovely to pretend, if at least for a little bit, to be your character?

Comments

• AlteairAlteair
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I used to Role Play on Mabi a couple years back, and you're right! It's quite an amazing experience and a good way to escape from reality while enjoying the creativity of others and building an enjoyable story. It seems to have died out on Mari, though. Quite a shame...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I used to role play like you, but then I took life to the knee.
    MusicatSherri
This discussion has been closed.