Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I was stuck at the end of G10

AiwazAiwaz
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I did a live chat with the GM's and was told to "drop all but one" elemental crystal to get the Special Life Drain Crystals to work. This is wrong. I, finally, went in with a RA with my Life Drain at r9 and did NOT drop any elemental crystals, used Life Drain, after using the music box, and it worked. The Special Life Drain crystals are useless, in this mission, and imho should not be put in the payers inv. to begin with. This would avoid a lot of future payer frustration.

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I had to drop all but one and it worked after that. I was alone and I'm no RA. Guess to each their own?
  • AiwazAiwaz
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    When did you do that? Drop all but one what? One of each?