Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

list for 10th Anniversary Gift Box

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited March 8, 2018 in General Chat
is it just me or they forgot to put the list of stuff u can get from 10th Anniversary Gift Box
ive been checking the announcement page for 10th anniversary event
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9H/10th-anniversary-celebration
and saw 10th Anniversary Gift Box as the last prize from the new festia instant prize event (which is probably what I would get mostly from these event)
but i didnt see the list of what it might contain inside

can anyone tell me where it is if u find it unless they really forgot to put it in it
or maybe they just decided to put the list somewhere else
or maybe i just checked the event announcement too early and they still haven't put it up yet

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2018
    Probably potions and gems. No use to make a list that contains 98% of potions, gems and tailoring materials. Other who get at 2% is so rare luck that you literally can count how many lucky players are in your server with your own fingers.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    TT_TT very sad but true
    :( :'( :/
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    They mention the rewards in the micro-site. I'm assuming you can get potions too (because that's exactly what I got sadface)

But you can also get NEW homestead items: Red Rose Patch (whole), Red Rose Patch (sparse), and Romantic Rose candle

You also have a chance to get the rose wreath deer through these boxes too.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited March 8, 2018
    6c508b1856.png

Ive only got pots so far though
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Alalarose wrote: »
    6c508b1856.png

No, I think the 10th anniversary gift box from the Instant Prize Event has different things than the 10th Anniversary Special Gift Box from the Mabi Coin exchange shop.

At least...I think they're different. I wish they had a more drastically different name if they are, in fact, different.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 8, 2018
    6c508b1856.png

that is the 10th anniversary special gift box which is obtained using mabi coins. but the normal 10th anniversary gift box is the sixth reward from using Festia coins or gold. it appears to have a totem item and 3 new homestead props with a low drop rate and the rest of the rewards appear to be potions.

10th_anniversary_gift_box_by_kittykira-dc5cgf3.jpg
    WolfandWolfVimi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited March 8, 2018
    Negumiko wrote: »
    6c508b1856.png

that is the 10th anniversary special gift box which is obtained using mabi coins. but the normal 10th anniversary gift box is the sixth reward from using Festia coins or gold. it appears to have a totem item and 3 new homestead props with a low drop rate and the rest of the rewards appear to be potions.

OOOH! It's a deer coin totem, not an extra deer pet. Eh, I should have paid attention to that. I was wondering why there was a pet chance in the lowest reward, lol.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    What stats do the deer coin totem give?
  • SenpaiOnegaiSenpaiOnegai
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Anyone know if you can get the Mabi Coin shop items from the Special Anniversary Boxes? (they usually are but they didn't really give an exact list this time around)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Anyone know if you can get the Mabi Coin shop items from the Special Anniversary Boxes? (they usually are but they didn't really give an exact list this time around)

Those boxes are meant to give the outfits, cheering fans , and new balloons.
    Otherwise you're just gonna get potions.
    SenpaiOnegai
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Speaking of those gift boxes that you get from the Instant machine.....It looks like I don't have to bother proficiency train any of my current weapons. Geez.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Negumiko wrote: »
    6c508b1856.png

I desperately need those to put with my yellow ones to complete my flower field. :O
    Sphyra21
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    What stats do the deer coin totem give?

+1~30 Max Damage
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    So far I have gotten potions, proficiency hammers and depression.
    VeylainecourtneyyDaktaroJazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sherri wrote: »
    So far I have gotten potions, proficiency hammers and depression.

Same. Depression and disappointment mostly.
    courtneyySphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Saw some1 w/ the full romantic rose set female and another person w/ all but the wig and I think the shoes.
    One question: HOW IN HOOHAAIN' BLAZES?!?!?!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 16, 2018
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Saw some1 w/ the full romantic rose set female and another person w/ all but the wig and I think the shoes.
    One question: HOW IN HOOHAAIN' BLAZES?!?!?!

Buying it. One of the few events where the coinciding gacha yields better rates then ingame events.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    6c508b1856.png

No, I think the 10th anniversary gift box from the Instant Prize Event has different things than the 10th Anniversary Special Gift Box from the Mabi Coin exchange shop.

At least...I think they're different. I wish they had a more drastically different name if they are, in fact, different.

Yeah that's been confusing the hell out of me. O_o

But it's not like I can waste coins right now. I want that 11x11 personal shop bag before I start gambling.