Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Popularity Contest

YomboYombo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited March 9, 2018 in General Chat
Anyone else not getting a 10th Anniversary box when they complete the Popularity Contest? I've done it twice so far and no box.
Jazmyn

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I'm confused. Where does it say we get a box from it?
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited March 9, 2018
    This festival game makes it okay to play favorites! Pick your favorite NPC and receive a 10th Anniversary Giftbox every day!

It's the first line in the event details.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Yeah, definitely no box from doing just the popularity contest. It might pertain to the ability to use coins to purchase a box afterwards, but is misleading nonetheless.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i thought we are talking about waifus and husbandos
    my top 3 Waifus
    Nao
    Pihne
    Kanna (Lolita Yes! No Touch!)

my Top 3 Hurbando
    Caswynn
    Logan
    Talvish
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nao is still winning even after they added more waifus to vote. Seriously... xD
    Radiant DawnSherriXxBearslayerxX
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Really, Nao? **** you guys. What is there to like? I do not even find her physically attractive!
    Leilicia
  • GretaGreta
    Really, Nao? **** you guys. What is there to like? I do not even find her physically attractive!

IKR! At least Nao lost against Succcubus Kristell in Waifu Contest. So happy.
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Greta wrote: »

Kristell is an awesome character~ I hope she wins one of the contests.
    Blissfulkill
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Greta wrote: »

Kristell is an awesome character~ I hope she wins one of the contests.

i think if they change the portrait with the one when she is still a succubus, it might work
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 9, 2018

One word:
    Chest.

And ofc they take hagi and anju off.
    Once again, no love for these two, ever.
    SherriTwelie
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I just click whoever I want to get that part done faster.
    Zairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder why they make you go through a whole tiering competition for all the NPCs when only the one you choose at the final 1v1 choice is the one that gets put for your daily vote on the ranking tally.

Might as well just have a large screen that includes all the NPCs and have us choose the single NPC we like the most.

It's kinda weird anyways.
    Not like it seems to matter which NPC wins, other than it being a general representation of what NPC the server seems to like the most.
    Or which NPC seemed to wind up on the button that people spam to get through the voting faster, lol.
    WolfandWolfTwelieJazmynSherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder why they make you go through a whole tiering competition for all the NPCs when only the one you choose at the final 1v1 choice is the one that gets put for your daily vote on the ranking tally.

Might as well just have a large screen that includes all the NPCs and have us choose the single NPC we like the most.

It's kinda weird anyways.
    Not like it seems to matter which NPC wins, other than it being a general representation of what NPC the server seems to like the most.
    Or which NPC seemed to wind up on the button that people spam to get through the voting faster, lol.

It's to make people suffer while they watch two NPCs they like fight each other to the death over the final vote.
    WolfandWolfBlissfulkillJazmynSherri
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Logan or Dai...It was hard for me to choose who I liked more. (Chose Dai)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Tfw Altam is the only male in the top 10. Really shows actual genders of Mabi players is male dominated lol
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Could be a lot of women who like women playing, never know.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Logan or Dai...It was hard for me to choose who I liked more. (Chose Dai)
    same.............
    then checked the rankings and dai is last on my server :'(
    i haven't been on mabi in a long time, just came back for the anniversary and was like boi what have you done to deserve this
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm not surprised one bit. :/
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i thought we are talking about waifus and husbandos
    my top 3 Waifus
    Nao
    Pihne
    Kanna (Lolita Yes! No Touch!)

my Top 3 Hurbando
    Caswynn
    Logan
    Talvish

I mean, I like Nao as well but it's kinda sad when she wins everything.

Well heres mine now lol;
    Waifus:
    1. Fleta
    2. Enn
    3. Eirlys
    4. Millia
    Honorable Mention: Lorna
    Dudes (I hate the word husbando):
    1. Treasure Hunter
    2. Kyle
    3. Kaour
    4. Eabha
    Honorable Mention: Cichol
  • TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I’m kinda surprised they removed Hagi and Anju and replaced em with some random ghost npc’s from an event two years ago.

Either way, Fergus for 2018 all the way baby!
    WolfenstinTairiku
  • GretaGreta
    Can't tell if people are joking or not when they say that their favorite character is Ferghus. The meme should have been dead by now.