Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Going yo Festia

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
edited March 10, 2018 in Technical Support
When i enter Festa i got cruch,,why?
Anyone have that problem? And any onr can solve it?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Please speak English @Kimo159 Understable if it isn't your native language, but we cannot help if we do not understand you. Cruch? What do you mean by that?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Please speak English @Kimo159 Understable if it isn't your native language, but we cannot help if we do not understand you. Cruch? What do you mean by that?

Probably crash. It could be due to the lag of everyone being at Festia, have you tried different channels? Have you ever been able to get to Festia before?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    server? Mari's pretty fine 4 me on all channel.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Don't go in ch1
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Sorry for my english
    But i still couldnot enter the game and now im stuck in festia that i cant go out or go in
  • haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Rhey wrote: »
    server? Mari's pretty fine 4 me on all channel.

It might be fine for you but not all players (Perspective wise doesn't matter which server) have different types of computers, laptops, systems will have festia run that easy for them for me I would be in the most scarce channel and I still get super bad lag when being in there its at most from festia alone and how now players are afking in there making the lag in games even worse than before populated channel or not
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Make sure you minimize all your settings in game before you transition from festia and such. You might also want to Hide Quest Info and hide party and names. If you are on the main channel you might want to temporarily block the party channel spamming as the chat text's can lag the game quite immensely.

Hope all these tips help. Best of luck.