Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Husbando and Waifu Voting Contest

Comments

• ZeroShadowZeroShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Oh, this contest again. Since I've lost track of how many time I've seen this popularity contest I need to ask, has anything every came out of these results? What ever happen to any of the results from the last couple Mabilands? Will the winners of this contest actually get something special this time because I didn't see anything mention in this contest description. I'm really curious because I don't see a point in voting except if I wanted bragging rights.
  • ZeroShadowZeroShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    This contest again. As I've seen this event multiple times here in Mabinogi, I would like to ask, has anything every came out of these results? What ever happen to any of the results from the last couple Mabilands? Will the winners of this contest actually get something special this time because I didn't see anything mention in this contest description. I mean it's fine if this is just for fun, but it would be appreciated if that is pointed out instead of possibly getting peoples hopes up that something special will happen for the winner when in reality they don't.
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Ugh Kirine lost, was rooting for her :/
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited March 4, 2018
    The way it looks. The finals will be Kanna vs Pihne, with Pihne being the winner.
    There might be a little bias towards NPCs related to Alban Knights and Squires.

-Just inb4ing! :o

RIP her. It might be Kristell or Nao.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    too bad the twins didn
    LongSly wrote: »
    Yay Olsa is in the running! :D So is Effie!

Wonder if Aer will get any love, or have rocks thrown at her.

lemme throw som love her way by voting for aer
    too bad the twins didn't make it. I personally like them better than their direct opponents
    and of course pihne *takes out pihne fan merch* go pihne, our goddess and waifu
    KingEphyBlissfulkill
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    where is Mailbox
    Bhujerba
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Aww... Olsa and Effie didn't win... :(

Kristell and Rua though... that might be a tough call.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    With the semi-finals starting now and the remaining contestants (Succubus Kristell, Nao, Pihne and Aer), I thought it would be a good idea to start a little campaign for the cinnamon roll

yeswecan_20180307_220655.png
    nevyn25KingEphyBlissfulkillEralea
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    aer against pihne. I need an option to vote for both. as for the other semi-final, that's an easy one. let kristell be the one to face pihne in the finals. may the finals of the battle of the moe... uhm, I mean, the waifu's, be a glorious one
    *whispers softly* go pihne, go pihne...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The fact that Aer actually has votes makes me happy.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Opalthira wrote: »
    The fact that Aer actually has votes makes me happy.

ikr, the first time I saw aer she was immediately my fav npc and has been till pihne came along. but aer is still a close second for me
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it is going to be a tough choice if Pihne and Aer end up in the finals. both of them are adorable.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2018
    Anyone will work for me, expect no more Crusader NPC's. Older NPC's need love too...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Greta wrote: »
    Anyone will work for me, expect no more Crusader NPC's. Older NPC's need love too...

I was going for them too, but seeing how older popularity contests made Nao the winner and everyone don't want her to win again, I thought it would be a great idea to have a newer one (that wasn't on popularity contests) try to snatch the title to the always winning Nao
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I like Kristell. Even after all of the junk she's been through, she's still so very loyal to Tarlach/humans/the player. The fact that she betrayed her own kind for love just makes me respect her. I hope she wins. No offense to Pihne, it will be tough, but I do think I slightly prefer Kristell to her.

G19 spoilers
    Kristell did warn that the knights might consider a milletian too much of an "outsider" to be left alive in the beginning of G19 I think. As much as I like the knights (and as much as I would HATE it), a part of me is still kind of waiting for them to stab me in the back. Plus, I think the knights were attached to the church, of which Kristell is a part of, so she (Kristell) has technically gone against her human church calling just to warn a friend. I'm sorry, I like Pihne, but I'm unsure of the knights intentions and I got to majorly respect Kristell for all that she's done for me. Repeatedly. Throughout MANY generation quests.
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I like Kristell. Even after all of the junk she's been through, she's still so very loyal to Tarlach/humans/the player. The fact that she betrayed her own kind for love just makes me respect her. I hope she wins. No offense to Pihne, it will be tough, but I do think I slightly prefer Kristell to her.

G19 spoilers
    Kristell did warn that the knights might consider a milletian too much of an "outsider" to be left alive in the beginning of G19 I think. As much as I like the knights (and as much as I would HATE it), a part of me is still kind of waiting for them to stab me in the back. Plus, I think the knights were attached to the church, of which Kristell is a part of, so she (Kristell) has technically gone against her human church calling just to warn a friend. I'm sorry, I like Pihne, but I'm unsure of the knights intentions and I got to majorly respect Kristell for all that she's done for me. Repeatedly. Throughout MANY generation quests.

I agree with you now that I remember Kristell, although I think of note, not every knight may be aware of any plan to attack us. I trust Pihne-chan. :'(
  • nevyn25nevyn25

G19 spoilers

same for me. I've been voting for kristell since the start of the compo. though for the final my I have to admit my vote goes to pihne. I agree with bliss that pihne-senpai is worthy of my trust

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Congrats to our winners, Altam and Pihne!
    KingEphyIyasenu