I know many people probably know about this already, but I'm super excited and I haven't seen any other forum posts about it yet. Korea has finally uncapped Rest, First Aid, Campfire, and Cooking all to rank 1!
Here's the details: (Translation thanks to Tamaon)
* Cooking Master Title now available.
* Ranking up Cooking will give mana.
* New cooking methods and tools have been added:
Pizza Making, Fermentation, Sous-vide, Carving
* New tools available from general store and cooking pets.
* 100 new food dishes have been added, some new dishes have new effect when consuming.
* 3 new cooking ingredients and 3 new fish have been added.
* Rank 1 Available, mana will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5 mana will be recovered when using rest skill, from Rank 1 potion poisoning relief effect will be added.
* Rank 1 Available, hp will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5 casting time decreases, from Rank 1 multiple first aid becomes possible.
* At Rank 2 to Rank 1, you can select either Eaven or Aodhan npc to proceed with quest line.
* Rank 1 Available, stamina will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5, the appearance of campfire changes to bonfire. (Campfire kits won't change appearance)
* From Rank 5 you can incinerate Mini-Incense.
* From Rank 3, Fine Incense
* From Rank 1, Finest Incense
* Mini-Incense can be bought from healer's house, fine and finest can be made with handicraft.
* You can only burn one incense per bonfire, be careful not to burn the whole stack.
* You will receive a special effect when you rest for 1 minute, next to a Bonfire infused with Incense.
- Vanilla Incense: HP, MP, SP recovery speed increase
- Lavender Incense: Attack Delay reduction
- Lemongrass Incense: Fishing Success Rate and Fishing Size Increase
- Cherry Incense: Collection Speed increase (does not apply to metallurgy)
- Cotton Incense: Production Success Rate increase
* The Grade of Incense you use alters the effect.
* Effects will last for 36 minutes or until you log out.
* If you sit by a different Incense Infused Bonfire, the new effect will overwrite your current one.
* You cannot get the same effect again from the same bonfire.
In addition to these changes they have also added 3 new Renown NPC's - Edern, Endelyon, and Eluned
You gain HP, MP, and stamina from these NPC's at random amounts. If you don't like the stats you get you can re-do level 50? I believe... it's a tad confusing
Max stamina, HP, and MP has been uncapped from 1500 > 2500
Since we usually get all updates pertaining to skills I think it's safe to assume we will be getting all of this eventually.
There's homestead housing changes too but I decided to leave that out for now because we might not see that for a while if at all
and 14 others.